Sarah K Keedy
Affiliation: University of Illinois at Chicago
- Noradrenergic antagonism of the P13 and N40 components of the rat auditory evoked potentialSarah K Keedy
Department of Psychology, Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science, North Chicago, IL 60064, USA
Psychopharmacology (Berl) 190:117-25. 2007....
- An fMRI study of visual attention and sensorimotor function before and after antipsychotic treatment in first-episode schizophreniaSarah K Keedy
Center for Cognitive Medicine, Department of Psychiatry, University of Illinois at Chicago, Chicago, IL 60612, United States
Psychiatry Res 172:16-23. 2009....
- Top-down control of visual sensory processing during an ocular motor response inhibition taskBrett A Clementz
Department of Psychology, University of Georgia, Athens, Georgia 30602, USA
Psychophysiology 47:1011-8. 2010..The results illustrate how top-down sensory regulation can complement motor preparation to facilitate adaptive voluntary behavioral control...
- Phenomenology of first-episode psychosis in schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, and unipolar depression: a comparative analysisCherise Rosen
Center for Cognitive Medicine, University of Illinois, Chicago, USA
Clin Schizophr Relat Psychoses 6:145-51. 2012..This study sought to identify similarities and differences in symptom characteristics at initial presentation of first psychotic episodes in schizophrenia, bipolar disorder and unipolar depression...
- Neural activations during auditory oddball processing discriminating schizophrenia and psychotic bipolar disorderLauren E Ethridge
Department of Psychology, BioImaging Research Center, University of Georgia, Athens, Georgia, USA
Biol Psychiatry 72:766-74. 2012..Comprehensive quantification of brain activations involving both spatiotemporal and time-frequency analyses could better identify unique auditory oddball responses among patients with different psychotic disorders...
- Microstructural abnormalities of white matter differentiate pediatric and adult-onset bipolar disorderLisa H Lu
Department of Psychiatry, Pediatric Brain Research and Intervention Center, University of Illinois at Chicago, IL 60608, USA
Bipolar Disord 14:597-606. 2012..Available evidence suggests that white-matter deviation may be more pronounced in pediatric than adult-onset BD. The present study aimed to examine how white-matter microstructure deviates from a typical maturational trajectory in BD...
- Altered transfer of visual motion information to parietal association cortex in untreated first-episode psychosis: implications for pursuit eye trackingRebekka Lencer
Center for Cognitive Medicine, University of Illinois, Chicago, IL, USA
Psychiatry Res 194:30-8. 2011....
- White matter microstructure in untreated first episode bipolar disorder with psychosis: comparison with schizophreniaLisa H Lu
Department of Psychology, Roosevelt University, Chicago, IL 60605, USA
Bipolar Disord 13:604-13. 2011....
- Functional magnetic resonance imaging studies of eye movements in first episode schizophrenia: smooth pursuit, visually guided saccades and the oculomotor delayed response taskSarah K Keedy
Center for Cognitive Medicine, Department of Psychiatry, University of Illinois at Chicago, 912 S Wood Street MC 913, Chicago, IL 60612 7327, USA
Psychiatry Res 146:199-211. 2006....
- fMRI studies of eye movement control: investigating the interaction of cognitive and sensorimotor brain systemsJohn A Sweeney
Center for Cognitive Medicine, University of Illinois at Chicago, 912 S Wood Street MC 913, Chicago, IL 60612 7327, USA
Neuroimage 36:T54-60. 2007....
- Reduced levels of vasopressin and reduced behavioral modulation of oxytocin in psychotic disordersLeah H Rubin
Department of Psychiatry, University of Illinois at Chicago, Chicago, IL
Schizophr Bull 40:1374-84. 2014..Decreased AVP levels may be a marker of biological vulnerability in schizophrenia because alterations were seen in probands and relatives, and familiality was high...
- Action planning and predictive coding when speakingJun Wang
Department of Psychiatry, University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas, TX 75390, USA
Neuroimage 91:91-8. 2014....