M S Kaminski
Affiliation: University of Michigan
- Iodine-131-anti-B1 radioimmunotherapy for B-cell lymphomaM S Kaminski
Department of Internal Medicine, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor 48109 0724, USA
J Clin Oncol 14:1974-81. 1996....
- Radioimmunotherapy with iodine (131)I tositumomab for relapsed or refractory B-cell non-Hodgkin lymphoma: updated results and long-term follow-up of the University of Michigan experienceM S Kaminski
Division of Hematology Oncology, Department of Internal Medicine, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI 48109 0936, USA
Blood 96:1259-66. 2000..A single, well-tolerated treatment with iodine (131)I tositumomab can, therefore, produce frequent and durable responses in NHL, especially low-grade or transformed NHL. (Blood. 2000;96:1259-1266)..
- Pivotal study of iodine I 131 tositumomab for chemotherapy-refractory low-grade or transformed low-grade B-cell non-Hodgkin's lymphomasM S Kaminski
University of Michigan Medical Center, Ann Arbor, MI 48109 0936, USA
J Clin Oncol 19:3918-28. 2001....
- 131I-tositumomab therapy as initial treatment for follicular lymphomaMark S Kaminski
Department of Internal Medicine, Division of Hematology and Oncology, University of Michigan Medical Center, Ann Arbor, MI 48109 0936, USA
N Engl J Med 352:441-9. 2005..Anti-CD20 radioimmunotherapy is effective in patients who have had a relapse after chemotherapy or who have refractory follicular lymphoma, but it has not been tested in previously untreated patients...
- Re-treatment with I-131 tositumomab in patients with non-Hodgkin's lymphoma who had previously responded to I-131 tositumomabMark S Kaminski
University of Michigan Comprehensive Cancer Center, Ann Arbor, USA
J Clin Oncol 23:7985-93. 2005..To study efficacy and safety of re-treatment with I-131 tositumomab in patients with low-grade, follicular, or transformed low-grade B-cell lymphoma who relapsed following a response to I-131 tositumomab...
- I-131 anti-B1 therapy/tracer uptake ratio using a new procedure for fusion of tracer images to computed tomography imagesK F Koral
Department of Internal Medicine, University of Michigan Medical Center, Ann Arbor 48109 0552, USA
Clin Cancer Res 5:3004s-3009s. 1999..For greater accuracy with individual tumors, however, an intratherapy evaluation is probably necessary because the range of R is large...
- Tumor-absorbed-dose estimates versus response in tositumomab therapy of previously untreated patients with follicular non-Hodgkin's lymphoma: preliminary reportK F Koral
Univ of Michigan Med Center, Ann Arbor 48109 0552, USA
Cancer Biother Radiopharm 15:347-55. 2000..In conclusion, there was a trend toward a significant difference in the radiation dose between CR and PR patients, but it was only moderately predictive of response...
- Radioimmunotherapy with iodine-131 tositumomab in patients with low-grade non-Hodgkin's B-cell lymphoma does not induce loss of acquired humoral immunity against common antigensT Nordøy
Department of Oncology, University Hospital of Tromsø, Tromsø, N 9038, Norway
Clin Immunol 100:40-8. 2001..No significant reduction in antibody concentrations to tetanus or measles could be detected. The data show that acquired humoral immunity against common antigens appears to be preserved despite a temporary loss of B-lymphocytes...