Ella F Jones
Affiliation: University of California
- MRI enhancement in stromal tissue surrounding breast tumors: association with recurrence free survival following neoadjuvant chemotherapyElla F Jones
Radiology and Biomedical Imaging, University of California San Francisco, San Francisco, California, United States of America
PLoS ONE 8:e61969. 2013..The objective of this study was to develop a new imaging methodology to characterize the signal patterns of stromal tissue and to investigate their association with recurrence-free survival following neoadjuvant chemotherapy...
- Characterization of human osteoarthritic cartilage using optical and magnetic resonance imagingElla F Jones
Department of Radiology and Biomedical Imaging, Center for Molecular and Functional Imaging, University of California, 185 Berry Street, Suite 350, Box 0946, San Francisco, CA 94107, USA
Mol Imaging Biol 14:32-9. 2012..The purpose of this study is to use two imaging methods that are sensitive to molecular and macromolecular changes in OA to better characterize the disease process in human osteoarthritic cartilage...
- High resolution in vivo characterization of apparent diffusion coefficient at the tumor-stromal boundary of breast carcinomas: a pilot study to assess treatment response using proximity-dependent diffusion-weighted imagingRebekah L McLaughlin
The UC Berkeley UCSF Graduate Program in Bioengineering, San Francisco and Berkeley, California, USA Department of Radiology and Biomedical Imaging, UCSF, San Francisco, California, USA
J Magn Reson Imaging 39:1308-13. 2014..To evaluate diffusion changes in the breast tumor-stromal boundary and adjacent tissue in response to neoadjuvant chemotherapy using high resolution diffusion-weighted imaging (HR-DWI)...
- Effect of Imaging Parameter Thresholds on MRI Prediction of Neoadjuvant Chemotherapy Response in Breast Cancer SubtypesWei Ching Lo
Department of Radiology and Biomedical Imaging, University of California San Francisco, San Francisco, California, United States of America
PLoS ONE 11:e0142047. 2016....
- High-resolution diffusion-weighted imaging for monitoring breast cancer treatment responseLisa J Wilmes
Department of Radiology and Biomedical Imaging, University of California, Box 1667, San Francisco, San Francisco, CA 94115, USA
Acad Radiol 20:581-9. 2013..8 mm(3)) to a standard diffusion-weighted imaging (STD-DWI) acquisition (voxel size = 29.3 mm(3)) for monitoring neoadjuvant therapy-induced changes in breast tumors...
- Towards aspirin-inspired self-immolating molecules which target the cyclooxygenasesChristopher R Drake
Department of Radiology and Biomedical Imaging, University of California San Francisco, San Francisco, CA 94107, USA
Org Biomol Chem 13:11078-86. 2015..Overall, the probes reported here mark the first step towards developing self-immolating imaging/therapeutic agents targeted to specific COXs. ..