Affiliation: University of Washington
- A comparison of Villalta-Prandoni scale and venous clinical severity score in the assessment of post thrombotic syndromeArjun Jayaraj
Division of Vascular Surgery, University of Washington, Seattle, WA Electronic address
Ann Vasc Surg 28:313-7. 2014..The purpose of this study is to compare the 2 instruments as part of a larger randomized controlled study that assessed the impact of graduated compressive stockings in the prevention of PTS...
- Novel repair of an external iliac vein aneurysmArjun Jayaraj
University of Washington, Seattle, WA 98195, USA
Ann Vasc Surg 26:859.e13-5. 2012..We discuss the presentation, diagnosis, and surgical technique adopted for the treatment of this uncommon condition...
- Thoracic aorta to popliteal artery bypass for bilateral lower-extremity critical limb ischemiaArjun Jayaraj
Division of Vascular Surgery, Department of Surgery, University of Washington, Seattle, WA 98195, USA
Ann Vasc Surg 26:858.e11-4. 2012..The technique of this operative approach is discussed...
- Cystic adventitial disease of the common femoral veinArjun Jayaraj
Department of Vascular Surgery, University of Washington, Seattle, WA, USA
Ann Vasc Surg 25:558.e9-11. 2011..At our hospital, he underwent excision of the vein mass with interposition vein grafting using the left internal jugular vein. In this report, we discuss the presentation, diagnosis, treatment, and pathology of this rare condition...
- Three-dimensional ultrasonography measurements after endovascular aneurysm repairMarlin Wayne Causey
Department of Surgery, University of Washington, Seattle, WA 98195, USA
Ann Vasc Surg 27:146-53. 2013....
- Impact of graduated compression stockings on the prevention of post-thrombotic syndrome - results of a randomized controlled trialArjun Jayaraj
Division of Vascular Surgery, University of Washington, WA, USA
Phlebology 30:541-8. 2015..We aim to answer this question with a randomized controlled study that uses multiple scoring instruments to assess post-thrombotic syndrome...
- Contemporary management of blunt aortic injuryArjun Jayaraj
Department of Surgery, University of Washington, Seattle, WA, USA
Perspect Vasc Surg Endovasc Ther 23:49-55. 2011..In this article, the authors discuss about open and endovascular management of blunt aortic injury and provide the latest information regarding endovascular repair of such injuries...