Affiliation: University of California
- Obstructing ileal duplication cyst infected with Salmonella in a 2-year-old boy: a case report and review of the literatureTim Jancelewicz
Department of Surgery, University of California, San Francisco, CA 94143 0104, USA
J Pediatr Surg 42:E19-21. 2007..We also present a review of the literature regarding these interesting lesions...
- Laser microdissection allows detection of abnormal gene expression in cystic adenomatoid malformation of the lungTim Jancelewicz
Department of Pediatric Surgery, University of California, San Francisco, CA 94143 0570, USA
J Pediatr Surg 43:1044-51. 2008..We used laser microdissection (LMD) to isolate the epithelium and mesenchyme of CCAM, and studied candidate gene expression in these pure cell populations...
- Long-term surgical outcomes in congenital diaphragmatic hernia: observations from a single institutionTim Jancelewicz
Division of Pediatric Surgery, Department of Surgery, University of California, San Francisco, CA 94143, USA
J Pediatr Surg 45:155-60; discussion 160. 2010..Surgical complications are common in survivors of congenital diaphragmatic hernia (CDH), but little is known about long-term incidence patterns and associated predictors...
- Outcomes of multigestational pregnancies affected by congenital diaphragmatic herniaTim Jancelewicz
Department of Surgery, Division of Pediatric Surgery, University of California, San Francisco, CA 94143, USA
J Pediatr Surg 45:1753-8. 2010..To improve the counseling of families with multiple gestation pregnancies complicated by CDH, we examined outcomes of a consecutive series of CDH cases occurring in multiple gestation pregnancy referrals...
- In utero repair of gastroschisis in the sheep (Ovis aries) modelJacob T Stephenson
Fetal Treatment Center, Pediatric Surgery Department University of California, San Francisco, San Francisco, CA 94143 0570, USA
J Pediatr Surg 45:65-9. 2010..The insult is a combined effect of amniotic fluid exposure and mechanical constriction. We hypothesized that in utero anatomic repair is possible in a sheep model, and that it may halt the inflammatory damage caused by both mechanisms...
- Predicting strangulated small bowel obstruction: an old problem revisitedTim Jancelewicz
Department of General Surgery, University of California, San Francisco, 513 Parnassus Av S320, San Francisco, CA 94143, USA
J Gastrointest Surg 13:93-9. 2009..Our goal was to determine which clinical indicators in patients with SBO can be used to independently predict the presence of strangulated intestine...
- Neonatal appendicitis: a new look at an old zebraTim Jancelewicz
Department of Pediatric Surgery, University of California, San Francisco, CA 94143, USA
J Pediatr Surg 43:e1-5. 2008..In addition, we present a review of the clinical features of neonatal appendicitis and a discussion of previously described, associated conditions...
- Vascular endothelial growth factor isoform and receptor expression during compensatory lung growthTim Jancelewicz
Cardiovascular Research Institute, University of California, San Francisco, San Francisco, California 94143 0570, USA
J Surg Res 160:107-13. 2010..Alteration of VEGF isoform expression has been demonstrated in response to fetal tracheal occlusion and in models of lung injury. The purpose of this study was to investigate VEGF expression during compensatory lung growth in the mouse...