C H M Jamieson
Affiliation: University of California
- Chronic myeloid leukemia stem cellsCatriona H Jamieson
Moores Cancer Center, Department of Medicine, University of California, San Diego, La Jolla, CA 92093 0820, USA
Hematology Am Soc Hematol Educ Program . 2008..Therapeutic recalcitrance of blast crisis CML provides the rationale for targeting the molecular pathways that drive aberrant progenitor differentiation, survival and self-renewal earlier in disease before LSC predominate...
- Effect of treatment with a JAK2-selective inhibitor, fedratinib, on bone marrow fibrosis in patients with myelofibrosisCatriona Jamieson
Moores UC San Diego Cancer Centre, 3855 Health Sciences Drive, La Jolla, CA, 92093 0820, USA
J Transl Med 13:294. 2015..We conducted an exploratory analysis of sequential BMF data from two phase I studies of long-term treatment with the Janus kinase 2 (JAK2) inhibitor fedratinib in patients with myelofibrosis...
- NOTCH1 signaling promotes human T-cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia initiating cell regeneration in supportive nichesWenxue Ma
Department of Medicine, Stem Cell Program and Moores Cancer Center, University of California San Diego, La Jolla, California, United States of America
PLoS ONE 7:e39725. 2012..However, the cell type and context specific consequences of NOTCH1 activation, its role in human LIC regeneration, and sensitivity to NOTCH1 inhibition in hematopoietic microenvironments had not been elucidated...
- A novel patient-derived intra-femoral xenograft model of bone metastatic prostate cancer that recapitulates mixed osteolytic and osteoblastic lesionsOmer Raheem
Moores Cancer Center, University of California, San Diego, La Jolla, CA, USA
J Transl Med 9:185. 2011....
- Chronic myeloid leukemia stem cell biologyLeslie A Crews
Department of Medicine, Stem Cell Program and Moores Cancer Center, University of California, San Diego, La Jolla, CA 92093 0820, USA
Curr Hematol Malig Rep 7:125-32. 2012....
- Miscreant myeloproliferative disorder stem cellsC H M Jamieson
Department of Medicine, Moores UCSD Cancer Center San Diego Medical Center, University of California, La Jolla, CA 92093 0820, USA
Leukemia 22:2011-9. 2008..Thus, combined therapies targeting aberrant molecular pathways may be required to redirect miscreant MPD stem cells...
- The MLLgnant consequences of reverting to an embryonic transcriptional programCatriona Jamieson
Stem Cell Research Program, Division of Hematology Oncology, Moores UCSD Cancer Center, University of California San Diego, 3855 Health Sciences Drive, La Jolla, CA 92093, USA
Cell Stem Cell 4:97-8. 2009..2009) have demonstrated convincingly that reversion to an embryonic transcriptional program through defective MLL gene expression contributes to the generation of myeloid leukemia stem cells...