Heidi Inderbitzen Nolan
Affiliation: University of Nebraska
- Investigating the construct validity of the SPAI-C: comparing the sensitivity and specificity of the SPAI-C and the SAS-AHeidi Inderbitzen-Nolan
Department of Psychology, University of Nebraska Lincoln, 238 Burnett Hall, Lincoln, NE 68588 0308, USA
J Anxiety Disord 18:547-60. 2004..5% vs. 43.6%) providing evidence of the scale's construct validity. The two measures were similar with regard to specificity (82.7% for both). Implications of these results for assessment and research are discussed...
- The role of religious behaviour in adolescent depressive and anxious symptomatologyAnn M Schapman
University of Nebraska Lincoln, Lincoln, NE 68588 0311, USA
J Adolesc 25:631-43. 2002..Results indicated that more frequent religious behaviour and a greater desire to participate in religious activities were associated with lower scores on the CDI. Clinical and educational implications of these findings are discussed...
- A comparison between socially anxious and depressive symptomatology in youth: a focus on perceived family environmentHelena S Johnson
Department of Psychology, University of Nebraska Lincoln, 68588 0308, USA
J Anxiety Disord 19:423-42. 2005..Implications of the findings and directions for future research are discussed...
- Subjective versus objective behavioral ratings following two analogue tasks: a comparison of socially phobic and non-anxious adolescentsHeidi M Inderbitzen-Nolan
University of Nebraska Lincoln, Department of Psychology, 238 Burnett Hall, Lincoln, NE 68588 0308, United States
J Anxiety Disord 21:76-90. 2007..The results of the current study provide support for the presence of social skill deficits in a socially phobic adolescent population and are the first to suggest that a limited negative bias exists in this population...
- The Social Phobia Inventory: validity and reliability in an adolescent community sampleHelena S Johnson
Department of Psychology, University of Nebraska Lincoln, NE, USA
Psychol Assess 18:269-77. 2006....
- ETIOLOGICAL FACTORS IN ADOLESCENT SOCIAL PHOBIAHeidi Inderbitzen Nolan; Fiscal Year: 2004....