Justin B Hunt
Affiliation: University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences
- Racial/Ethnic Disparities in Mental Health Care Utilization among U.S. College Students: Applying the Institution of Medicine Definition of Health Care DisparitiesJustin B Hunt
University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences Psychiatric Research Institute, Little Rock, AR, USA
Acad Psychiatry 39:520-6. 2015..The authors apply the Institute of Medicine's definition of health care disparities to college students...
- Race and beliefs about mental health treatment among anxious primary care patientsJustin Hunt
University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, Psychiatric Research Institute, Little Rock, AR 72205, USA
J Nerv Ment Dis 201:188-95. 2013..Other crucial barriers to quality care exist in our health care system and our society as a whole...
- Mental health problems and help-seeking behavior among college studentsJustin Hunt
Division of Health Services Research, Department of Psychiatry, University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, Little Rock, Arkansas 72205, USA
J Adolesc Health 46:3-10. 2010..The purpose of this report is to review the research literature on college student mental health, while also drawing comparisons to the parallel literature on the broader adolescent and young adult populations...
- Consequences of receipt of a psychiatric diagnosis for completion of collegeJustin Hunt
Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, 4301 W Markham St, no 755, Little Rock, AR 72205, USA
Psychiatr Serv 61:399-404. 2010..The purpose of this study was to evaluate the independent associations between DSM-IV psychiatric disorders and the failure to complete college among college entrants...
- Understanding the goals of service learning and community-based medical education: a systematic reviewJustin B Hunt
Division of Health Services Research, Department of Psychiatry, University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, Little Rock, AR 72205, USA
Acad Med 86:246-51. 2011..To understand the educational goals of projects described as "service learning" or "community-based medical education" and to learn how relationships between medical schools and community members are discussed in these projects...
- Partnership for implementation of evidence-based mental health practices in rural federally qualified health centers: theory and methodsJustin B Hunt
Division of Health Services Research, Psychiatric Research Institute, University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, USA
Prog Community Health Partnersh 6:389-98. 2012..We sought to describe the conceptual components of an implementation partnership that focuses on the adaption and adoption of mental health EBPs by rural CHCs in Arkansas...