Genomes and Genes
Joseph O Humtsoe
Affiliation: University of California
- Transcriptional profiling identifies upregulated genes following induction of epithelial-mesenchymal transition in squamous carcinoma cellsJoseph O Humtsoe
Department of Cell and Tissue Biology, School of Dentistry, 521 Parnassus Avenue, University of California at San Francisco, San Francisco, CA 94143, USA
Exp Cell Res 318:379-90. 2012..This set of newly identified genes that are modulated during EMT-like conversion may be important diagnostic biomarkers during the process of HNSCC progression...
- Lipid phosphate phosphatase-3 regulates tumor growth via β-catenin and CYCLIN-D1 signalingIshita Chatterjee
Dept of Pharmacology, University of Illinois, 835 S Wolcott, Room E403, Chicago, IL 60612, USA
Mol Cancer 10:51. 2011..The goal of this study was to determine the role of LPP3 in tumor cells...
- Bcl-2 overexpression induces a partial epithelial to mesenchymal transition and promotes squamous carcinoma cell invasion and metastasisJianhong Zuo
Department of Cell and Tissue Biology, University of California San Francisco, 521 Parnassus Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94143 0640, USA
Mol Cancer Res 8:170-82. 2010....
- STAT3 signaling is induced by intercellular adhesion in squamous cell carcinoma cellsAkiko Onishi
Department of Cell and Tissue Biology, University of California San Francisco, San Francisco, California 94143 0640, USA
Exp Cell Res 314:377-86. 2008..These results indicate that, in HNSCC cells, cadherin-mediated intercellular adhesion induces STAT signaling that may modulate cell survival and resistance to apoptosis during tumor progression...
- Lipid phosphate phosphatase 3 stabilization of beta-catenin induces endothelial cell migration and formation of branching point structuresJoseph O Humtsoe
Department of Cell and Tissue Biology, University of California San Francisco, San Francisco, CA 94143, USA
Mol Cell Biol 30:1593-606. 2010..Thus, our study identified a key role for LPP3 in orchestrating PTEN-mediated beta-catenin/LEF-1 signaling in EC migration, cell-cell adhesion, and formation of branching point structures...