Tim Hui Ming Huang
Affiliation: University of Texas Health Science Center
- MicroRNA-21 inhibits p57Kip2 expression in prostate cancerSweta Mishra
Department of Cellular and Structural Biology, University of Texas Health Science Center, 7703 Floyd Curl Drive, Mail Code 7762, San Antonio, TX 78229 3900, USA
Mol Cancer 13:212. 2014..The aim of this study was to investigate the molecular mechanism of down-regulation of p57(Kip2) in prostate cancer...
- Boosting Wnt activity during colorectal cancer progression through selective hypermethylation of Wnt signaling antagonistsAna Luisa Silva
Department of Pathology, Division of Molecular Histopathology, University of Cambridge, Addenbrooke s Hospital, Hills Road, Cambridge CB2 2QQ, UK
BMC Cancer 14:891. 2014....
- Comprehensive methylome analysis of ovarian tumors reveals hedgehog signaling pathway regulators as prognostic DNA methylation biomarkersRui Lan Huang
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology Tri Service General Hospital National Defense Medical Center Taiwan, Republic of China Laboratory of Epigenetics Cancer Stem Cells National Defense Medical Center Taiwan, Republic of China Institute of Biomedical Informatics of National Yang Ming University at Taipei Taiwan, Republic of China
Epigenetics 8:624-34. 2013..Methylation of ZIC1, a putative tumor suppressor, may be a novel determinant of OC outcome...
- Epigenetic deregulation of the anaplastic lymphoma kinase gene modulates mesenchymal characteristics of oral squamous cell carcinomasTze Ta Huang
Cancer Therapy and Research Center, University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, TX 78229, USA
Carcinogenesis 34:1717-27. 2013..Given the complex response of OSCC cells to ALK inhibition, future studies are required to assess the feasibility of targeting ALK to treat invasive OSCCs. ..
- Downregulation of the tumor-suppressor miR-16 via progestin-mediated oncogenic signaling contributes to breast cancer developmentMartín A Rivas
Laboratory of Molecular Mechanisms of Carcinogenesis, Instituto de Biología y Medicina Experimental IBYME, CONICET, Vuelta de Obligado 2490, C1428ADN Buenos Aires, Argentina
Breast Cancer Res 14:R77. 2012..The role of miRNA in progestin-induced breast cancer is poorly explored. In this study we explored progestin modulation of miRNA expression in mammary tumorigenesis...
- Genome-wide analysis uncovers high frequency, strong differential chromosomal interactions and their associated epigenetic patterns in E2-mediated gene regulationJunbai Wang
Department of Pathology, Oslo University Hospital Norwegian Radium Hospital, Montebello, 0310 Oslo, Norway
BMC Genomics 14:70. 2013..It provides informative results to address how chromatin organization changes contribute to disease/tumor occurrence and progression in response to stimulation of environmental chemicals or hormones...
- Integrative genome-wide chromatin signature analysis using finite mixture modelsCenny Taslim
Department of Statistics, The Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio 43210, USA
BMC Genomics 13:S3. 2012..Around 5% (431 regions) of these correlated regions do not overlap with any transcripts or regulatory regions suggesting that these might be potential new promoters or markers for other annotation which are currently undiscovered...
- Single-cell analysis of circulating tumor cells identifies cumulative expression patterns of EMT-related genes in metastatic prostate cancerChun Liang Chen
Department of Molecular Medicine, Cancer Therapy and Research Center, University of Texas Health Science Center, San Antonio, Texas 78229 3900, USA
Prostate 73:813-26. 2013..Here we postulate that CTCs expressing genes related to epithelial-mesenchymal transition (EMT) are strong predictors of metastatic prostate cancer...