Jung Jiin Hsu
Affiliation: University of Miami
- Optimizing saturation-recovery measurements of the longitudinal relaxation rate under time constraintsJung Jiin Hsu
Richard M Lucas Center for Imaging, Stanford University, Stanford, California, USA
Magn Reson Med 62:1202-10. 2009....
- Mitigation of susceptibility-induced signal loss in neuroimaging using localized shim coilsJung Jiin Hsu
Lucas Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy and Imaging Center, Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford, California 94305 5488, USA
Magn Reson Med 53:243-8. 2005....
- Rapid methods for concurrent measurement of the RF-pulse flip angle and the longitudinal relaxation timeJung Jiin Hsu
Richard M Lucas Center for Imaging, Stanford University, Stanford, California 94305 5488, USA
Magn Reson Med 61:1319-25. 2009..2%-2.8%...
- Rapid MRI method for mapping the longitudinal relaxation timeJung Jiin Hsu
Richard M Lucas Center for Imaging, Stanford University, 1201 Welch Road MC 5488, Stanford, CA 94305 5488, USA
J Magn Reson 181:98-106. 2006..7%. In mapping the human brain, the present method, for example, can obtain four curve-fitting samples for five 128 x 128 slices in less than 3.2s and the results are in agreement with other studies in the literature...
- Modulation of subgenual anterior cingulate cortex activity with real-time neurofeedbackJ Paul Hamilton
Department of Psychology, Stanford University, Stanford, California 94305, USA
Hum Brain Mapp 32:22-31. 2011..The finding that individuals can down-modulate the sACC shows that a primary emotion center in which functional abnormality has been strongly implicated in affective disorders can be controlled with the aid of neurofeedback...