John F Hoffecker
Affiliation: University of Colorado
- From the Bay of Naples to the River Don: the Campanian Ignimbrite eruption and the Middle to Upper Paleolithic transition in Eastern EuropeJohn F Hoffecker
Institute of Arctic and Alpine Research, University of Colorado at Boulder, 1560 30th Street, Boulder, CO 80309 0450, USA
J Hum Evol 55:858-70. 2008....
- Out of Africa: modern human origins special feature: the spread of modern humans in EuropeJohn F Hoffecker
Institute of Arctic and Alpine Research, University of Colorado, 1560 30th Street, Campus Box 450, Boulder, CO 80309 0450, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 106:16040-5. 2009....
- Beringia and the global dispersal of modern humansJohn F Hoffecker
Evol Anthropol 25:64-78. 2016..These and other developments suggest that the settlement of the Americas may be integrated with the global dispersal of modern humans. ..
- Early Upper Paleolithic in Eastern Europe and implications for the dispersal of modern humansM V Anikovich
Institute of the History of Material Culture, Russian Academy of Sciences, 191186 St Petersburg, Russia
Science 315:223-6. 2007..Thus, modern humans appeared on the central plain of Eastern Europe as early as anywhere else in northern Eurasia...
- The early upper Paleolithic of eastern Europe reconsideredJohn F Hoffecker
Institute of Arctic and Alpine Research, University of Colorado Boulder, USA
Evol Anthropol 20:24-39. 2011..6-9...