Carol S Hodgson
Affiliation: University of California
- The relationship between student anonymity and responses from two medical schools on the association of American Medical Colleges' graduation questionnaireCarol S Hodgson
University of California, San Francisco School of Medicine, 521 Parnassus Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94143, USA
Acad Med 77:S48-50. 2002
- Disciplinary action by medical boards and prior behavior in medical schoolMaxine A Papadakis
School of Medicine, University of California, San Francisco, San Francisco, USA
N Engl J Med 353:2673-82. 2005..We also examined the specific types of behavior that are most predictive of disciplinary action against practicing physicians with unprofessional behavior in medical school...
- Domains of unprofessional behavior during medical school associated with future disciplinary action by a state medical boardArianne Teherani
University of California, San Francisco, School of Medicine, Office of Medical Education, 521 Parnassus Avenue Room C 254, San Francisco, CA 94143 0410, USA
Acad Med 80:S17-20. 2005..This study expands on that work by identifying the domains of unprofessional behavior that are most problematic...
- A national study of medical student clinical skills assessmentKaren E Hauer
University of California, San Francisco, 533 Parnassus Ave, Box 0131, U137, San Francisco, CA 94143 0131, USA
Acad Med 80:S25-9. 2005..This study describes comprehensive standardized patient examinations in medical schools nationally...
- Promoting research in medical education at the University of California, San Francisco, School of MedicineDavid M Irby
Office of Medical Education, School of Medicine, University of California San Francisco, 521 Parnassus Avenue, Room C 254 San Francisco, CA 94143 0410, USA
Acad Med 79:981-4. 2004..S. professional association meetings. In this article, the authors describe the changes that have occurred at UCSF to achieve these results...
- Predictors of self-perceived competency in cancer screening examinationsMing Lee
Department of Medicine Geriatrics, David Geffen School of Medicine, University of California, Los Angeles 90095 1687, USA
J Cancer Educ 17:180-2. 2002..Factors contributing to medical students' self-perceived competency in cancer screening examinations have not been well studied...
- Unprofessional behavior in medical school is associated with subsequent disciplinary action by a state medical boardMaxine A Papadakis
Department of Medicine, University of California, San Francisco 94143, USA
Acad Med 79:244-9. 2004..To determine if medical students who demonstrate unprofessional behavior in medical school are more likely to have subsequent state board disciplinary action...
- Communication skills in standardized-patient assessment of final-year medical students: a psychometric studyGretchen Guiton
David Geffen School of Medicine at University of California, Los Angeles, CA 90095 1722, USA
Adv Health Sci Educ Theory Pract 9:179-87. 2004....
- Evaluating curricular effects on medical students' knowledge and self-perceived skills in cancer preventionLuann Wilkerson
Center for Educational Development and Research, David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA, Los Angeles, CA 90095, USA
Acad Med 77:S51-3. 2002
- Differences in cancer prevention knowledge and experience among medical students at three institutions over timeMing Lee
University of the West, Rosemead, CA, USA
J Cancer Educ 21:223-9. 2006....
- The relationship between measures of unprofessional behavior during medical school and indices on the California Psychological InventoryCarol S Hodgson
University of Colorado at Denver and Health Sciences, Denver, CO 80262, USA
Acad Med 82:S4-7. 2007..Similarly, law enforcement officers who received disciplinary action scored lower on certain scales of the California Psychological Inventory (CPI)...