Stefanie A Hlastala
Affiliation: University of Washington
- Stress, social rhythms, and behavioral activation: psychosocial factors and the bipolar illness courseStefanie A Hlastala
Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, University of Washington, 4800 Sandpoint Way NE Mailstop CL 08, Seattle, WA 98105, USA
Curr Psychiatry Rep 5:477-83. 2003..In particular, two specific pathways relating psychosocial stressors to the onset of mania (eg, social rhythm disruption and behavioral activation) will be explicated...
- Adapting interpersonal and social rhythm therapy to the developmental needs of adolescents with bipolar disorderStefanie A Hlastala
Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, University of Washington, Seattle, WA 98103, USA
Dev Psychopathol 18:1267-88. 2006..We then provide an overview of the developmental modifications being made to IPSRT to increase its relevance to adolescents with bipolar disorder...
- Interpersonal and social rhythm therapy for adolescents with bipolar disorder: treatment development and results from an open trialStefanie A Hlastala
Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, University of Washington Medical Center, Seattle, Washington, USA
Depress Anxiety 27:457-64. 2010..This study is designed to describe the adolescent-specific developmental adaptations made to IPSRT (i.e., IPSRT-A) and to report the results from an open trial of IPSRT-A with 12 adolescents with a bipolar spectrum disorder...
- Premorbid functioning in early-onset psychotic disordersJon McClellan
Department of Psychiatry, University of Washington, Seattle 98195, USA
J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry 42:666-72. 2003..To examine the premorbid characteristics of youths with early-onset psychotic disorders...
- Treatment of early-onset schizophrenia spectrum disorders (TEOSS): rationale, design, and methodsJon McClellan
University of Washington, Seattle, USA
J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry 46:969-78. 2007..The rationale, design, and methods of the Treatment of Early Onset Schizophrenia Spectrum Disorders Study are described...
- Phenomenology and diagnostic stability of youths with atypical psychotic symptomsStefanie A Hlastala
Division of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, University of Washington, Seattle, Washington, USA
J Child Adolesc Psychopharmacol 15:497-509. 2005..This study aimed to better characterize the phenomenology and diagnostic stability of youths that report atypical psychotic symptoms...
- Treatment of early-onset schizophrenia spectrum disorders (TEOSS): demographic and clinical characteristicsJean A Frazier
Cambridge Health Alliance, Harvard Medical School, Cambridge, MA, USA
J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry 46:979-88. 2007..We examined baseline demographic and clinical profiles of youths enrolled from 2001 to 2006 in the publicly funded multicenter, randomized controlled trial Treatment of Early-Onset Schizophrenia Spectrum Disorders...
- Psychotherapy for Adolescents with Bipolar DisorderStefanie Hlastala; Fiscal Year: 2007..The skills, training, and pilot data obtained from this award will support the candidate's development of an R01 application in Years 03-05 of the award period. ..