T K Hazlet
Affiliation: University of Washington
- Performance of community pharmacy drug interaction softwareT K Hazlet
Department of Pharmacy, School of Pharmacy, University of Washington, Seattle 98195 7630, USA
J Am Pharm Assoc (Wash) 41:200-4. 2001..To evaluate the performance of computerized drug-drug interaction (DDI) software in identifying clinically important drug-drug interactions...
- Health services utilization with reference drug pricing of histamine(2) receptor antagonists in British Columbia elderlyThomas K Hazlet
Pharmaceutical Outcomes Research and Policy Program, School of Pharmacy, University of Washington, Seattle, WA 98195 7630, USA
Med Care 40:640-9. 2002..In October 1995, British Columbia introduced a reference pricing policy for five therapeutic classes of drugs, including histamine(2) receptor antagonists (H(2)RAs), for beneficiaries of its prescription drug program, Pharmacare...
- Student use of NABPLaw Online in a pharmacy laws projectThomas K Hazlet
University of Washington School of Pharmacy, University of Washington, Seattle, WA 98195 7630, USA
Am J Pharm Educ 70:115. 2006..To evaluate students' frequency of use and degree of usefulness of NABPLaw Online, a pharmacy-specific, online, licensed resource produced by the National Association of Boards of Pharmacy (NABP)...
- Characterization of prescribing errors in an internal medicine clinicEmily Beth Devine
Department of Pharmacy, University of Washington UW, Seattle, WA 98195 7630, USA
Am J Health Syst Pharm 64:1062-70. 2007....
- A physician survey of the effect of drug sample availability on physicians' behaviorL D Chew
Department of Medicine, University of Washington, Seattle 98104, USA
J Gen Intern Med 15:478-83. 2000....