Valerie S Harder
Affiliation: University of Vermont
- Pediatric-Informed Facilitation of Patient-Centered Medical Home TransformationValerie S Harder
University of Vermont College of Medicine, Burlington, VT, USA
Clin Pediatr (Phila) . 2016..Supporting primary care practices with specialty-informed facilitators can assist integration into health care reform efforts...
- Effects of Patient-centered Medical Home Transformation on Child Patient ExperienceValerie S Harder
From the Vermont Child Health Improvement Program VCHIP, Department of Pediatrics VSH, JK, RCW, JSS, and the Department of Psychiatry, University of Vermont, Burlington VSH and the Vermont Department of Health, Burlington CJ
J Am Board Fam Med 29:60-8. 2016..This study examines the association between patient experience and National Committee on Quality Assurance (NCQA) PCMH transformation...
- Multiple traumas, postelection violence, and posttraumatic stress among impoverished Kenyan youthValerie S Harder
Africa Mental Health Foundation, Nairobi, Kenya
J Trauma Stress 25:64-70. 2012..Differences due to age or sex were not found. The findings indicate the need for universal mental health services for trauma-exposed youth and their families in the impoverished informal settlements of Nairobi, Kenya...
- Propensity score techniques and the assessment of measured covariate balance to test causal associations in psychological researchValerie S Harder
Department of Psychiatry, University of Vermont, 1 South Prospect Street, Burlington, VT 05401, USA
Psychol Methods 15:234-49. 2010..This article identifies the PS techniques that yield good statistical balance of the chosen measured covariates within the context of this particular research question and cohort...
- Incremental validity of test session and classroom observations in a multimethod assessment of attention deficit/hyperactivity disorderSTEPHANIE H MCCONAUGHY
Department of Psychiatry, University of Vermont, VT, USA
J Clin Child Adolesc Psychol 39:650-66. 2010....
- Preschool psychopathology reported by parents in 23 societies: testing the seven-syndrome model of the child behavior checklist for ages 1.5-5Masha Y Ivanova
Vermont Center for Children, Youth and Families, University of Vermont, Burlington, VT 05401, USA
J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry 49:1215-24. 2010..To test the fit of a seven-syndrome model to ratings of preschoolers' problems by parents in very diverse societies...
- Drinking and stress: an examination of sex and stressor differences using IVR-based daily dataLynsay A Ayer
Health Behavior Research Center, Department of Psychiatry, University of Vermont, 1 South Prospect Street, Burlington, VT 05401, USA
Drug Alcohol Depend 115:205-12. 2011..We sought to build upon the stress-drinking literature by examining the direction of the stress-drinking association over time as well as sex and stressor differences using daily data...
- COMT Val158Met genotype as a risk factor for problem behaviors in youthMatthew D Albaugh
Vermont Center for Children, Youth, and Families, University of Vermont, College of Medicine, Burlington, VT 05401, USA
J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry 49:841-9. 2010..We hypothesized that youth carrying a Met allele would have greater average aggressive behavior scores, and that youth exhibiting Val-homozygosity would have greater average attention problems scores...