Sung Ho Han
Affiliation: University of California
- Estimating the depth and lifetime of a fluorescent inclusion in a turbid medium using a simple time-domain optical methodSung Ho Han
Department of Radiology, University of California, San Diego, California 92093 0819, USA
Opt Lett 33:1035-7. 2008..Since both of these measurements are intensity independent, this method provides a robust and efficient approach. This method is validated with experimental data...
- Analysis of the fluorescence temporal point-spread function in a turbid medium and its application to optical imagingSung Ho Han
University of California at San Diego, Moores Cancer Center and Department of Radiology, 3855 Health Sciences Drive, 0819, La Jolla, California 92093 0819, USA
J Biomed Opt 13:064038. 2008..The method has potential application for in vivo fluorescence imaging...
- Analytical method for the fast time-domain reconstruction of fluorescent inclusions in vitro and in vivoSung Ho Han
Department of Radiology and Moores UCSD Cancer Center, University of California at San Diego, La Jolla, California, USA
Biophys J 98:350-7. 2010..Since the more complex full inversion process is not involved, this method permits a robust and fast processing in exploring the properties of a fluorescent inclusion. This method is confirmed by in vitro and in vivo experiments...
- In vivo simultaneous monitoring of two fluorophores with lifetime contrast using a full-field time domain systemDavid J Hall
Department of Radiology, University of California, San Diego, 3855 Health Sciences Drive, La Jolla, California 92093, USA
Appl Opt 48:D74-8. 2009..Recent in vivo data from a mouse imaged with the full-field TD system has demonstrated the potential to monitor and discriminate two fluorophores injected simultaneously based on their fluorescence lifetime contrast...
- Dynamic optical imaging of metabolic and NADPH oxidase-derived superoxide in live mouse brain using fluorescence lifetime unmixingDavid J Hall
Department of Radiology, University of California, San Diego, San Diego, California 92093 0746, USA
J Cereb Blood Flow Metab 32:23-32. 2012....
- A receptor-targeted fluorescent radiopharmaceutical for multireporter sentinel lymph node imagingDerek K Emerson
Moores UCSD Cancer Center, Department of Radiology, Department of Surgery, and UCSD In Vivo Cancer and Molecular Imaging Center, University of California, San Diego, 3855 Health Sciences Dr, La Jolla, CA 92093
Radiology 265:186-93. 2012..To determine the imaging and receptor-binding properties of a multireporter probe designed for sentinel lymph node (SLN) mapping via nuclear and fluorescence detection...