Lee N Hammontree
Affiliation: University of Alabama at Birmingham
- Bilateral metastatic renal hemangiopericytoma ten years after primary intracranial lesionLee N Hammontree
Department of Surgery, Division of Urology, University of Alabama at Birmingham, Birmingham, Alabama 35294 3411, USA
Int Braz J Urol 32:306-7. 2006..Subsequent metastatic disease noted years later include bilateral renal hemangiopericytoma 10 years after initial presentation. To our knowledge, this is only the second reported case of bilateral metastatic renal hemangiopericytoma...
- Behavioral therapy to enable women with urge incontinence to discontinue drug treatment: a randomized trialKathryn L Burgio
University of Alabama at Birmingham and Department of Veterans Affairs, Birmingham, Alabama 35233, USA
Ann Intern Med 149:161-9. 2008..Women with urge urinary incontinence are commonly treated with antimuscarinic medications, but many discontinue therapy...
- Correlates and predictors of patient satisfaction with drug therapy and combined drug therapy and behavioral training for urgency urinary incontinence in womenPatricia S Goode
Department of Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Geriatric Research, Education, and Clinical Center, Birmingham, AL, USA
Int Urogynecol J 22:327-34. 2011..The goal was to identify correlates of patient satisfaction with drug and behavioral treatments for urge-predominant incontinence, which may help tailor treatments to improve satisfaction...
- Case report: bilateral hand-assisted laparoscopic nephrectomy in a patient with polycystic horseshoe kidneyLee N Hammontree
Urology Centers of Alabama, P C, Birmingham, Alabama, USA
J Endourol 20:397-8. 2006..To report the use of the hand-assisted laparoscopic (HAL) technique for removal of a horseshoe kidney in a patient with autosomal dominant polycystic kidney disease (ADPKD)...
- Computerized tomographic angiography for renal donor evaluation leads to a higher exclusion rateAndrew M Strang
Division of Urology, University of Alabama at Birmingham, Birmingham, Alabama 35294 3296, USA
J Urol 177:1826-9. 2007..We compared the exclusion rate for potential living renal donors evaluated with computerized tomography angiography and radionuclide renal scintigraphy (renal scan) vs excretory urogram, renal scan and renal arteriography...
- Associated factors and the impact of fecal incontinence in women with urge urinary incontinence: from the Urinary Incontinence Treatment Network's Behavior Enhances Drug Reduction of Incontinence studyAlayne D Markland
Division of Gerontology, Geriatrics, and Palliative Care, Department of Medicine, University of Alabama at Birmingham, Birmingham, AL, USA
Am J Obstet Gynecol 200:424.e1-8. 2009..The objective of the study was to determine the prevalence, risk factors, and impact on quality-of-life (QOL) that fecal incontinence (FI) symptoms have on women seeking treatment for urge urinary incontinence (UUI)...
- Urodynamic measures do not predict stress continence outcomes after surgery for stress urinary incontinence in selected womenCharles W Nager
University of California, San Diego, California, USA
J Urol 179:1470-4. 2008..We determined the prognostic value of preoperative urodynamic results in patients with stress urinary incontinence...