Affiliation: University of Illinois at Chicago
- Major depression in rehabilitation careAnne Gunderson
Department of Medical Education, University of Illinois Chicago College of Medicine, USA
Rehabil Nurs 30:219-20. 2005
- Physicians who treat the elderly in rural Florida: trends indicating concerns regarding access to careAnne Gunderson
Department of Geriatrics, Florida State University College of Medicine, Tallahassee, FL, USA
J Rural Health 22:224-8. 2006..Rural elderly patients are faced with numerous challenges in accessing care. Additional strains to access may be occurring given recent market pressures, which would have significant impact on this vulnerable population...
- Breaking the cycle of error: patient safety trainingAnne Gunderson
Department of Medical Education, University of Illinois at Chicago, 808 South Wood, Chicago, Illinois 60612, USA
Med Educ 41:518-9. 2007
- Teaching interprofessional health science students medical error disclosureAnne Gunderson
Department of Medical Education, UIC College of Medicine, 808 South Wood M C 591, Chicago, Illinois 60612 7309, USA
Med Educ 42:531-2. 2008
- Teaching medical students the art of medical error full disclosure: evaluation of a new curriculumAnne J Gunderson
Department of Medical Education, University of Illinois College of Medicine at Chicago, IL 60612, USA
Teach Learn Med 21:229-32. 2009..Despite the acknowledgment that error disclosure is essential to patient safety and the patient-provider relationship, there is little undergraduate training related to error disclosure...
- Rural physicians' attitudes toward the elderly: evidence of ageism?Anne Gunderson
Florida State University College of Medicine, Tallahassee, USA
Qual Manag Health Care 14:167-76. 2005..The trends identified are important because they may directly influence the quality of care that this population receives...
- Designing a patient safety undergraduate medical curriculum: the Telluride Interdisciplinary Roundtable experienceDavid Mayer
Institute for Patient Safety Excellence, University of Illinois at Chicago College of Medicine, Chicago, Illinois 60612, USA
Teach Learn Med 21:52-8. 2009..The purpose of this article is to introduce readers to one model of a patient safety undergraduate medical curriculum, as designed by a group of experts attending an annual interdisciplinary roundtable assembled for this purpose...
- The long journeyAnne Gunderson
Rehabil Nurs 28:4-5. 2003