- The impact of a lifestyle change program on the mental health of obese under-served African American womenCarla J Groh
University of Detroit Mercy, College of Health Professions, McAuley School of Nursing, Detroit, MI Electronic address
Arch Psychiatr Nurs 29:76-82. 2015..Minorities are disproportionately impacted by obesity with African Americans experiencing the highest prevalence among minority groups...
- Depression in rural women: implications for nurse practitioners in primary care settingsCarla J Groh
McAuley Health Center, Detroit, Michigan, USA
J Am Assoc Nurse Pract 25:84-90. 2013....
- Practice methods among nurse practitioners treating depressed womenCarla J Groh
University of Detroit Mercy College of Health Professions, Detroit, MI, USA
J Am Acad Nurse Pract 15:130-6. 2003..To determine practice methods and beliefs about degree of competence in the assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of depressive symptoms in women by nurse practitioners (NPs)...
- Service-learning in nursing education: its impact on leadership and social justiceCarla J Groh
University of Detroit Mercy, Detroit Michigan, USA
Nurs Educ Perspect 32:400-5. 2011....
- Depression and quality of life in women after a myocardial infarctionMary L White
McAuley School of Nursing, University of Detroit Mercy, Detroit, Mich and Doctoral Student, Wayne State University, Detroit, MI, USA
J Cardiovasc Nurs 22:138-44. 2007..The purpose of this study was to describe the relationship between depression and quality of life in women after a first MI...