Robert J Griffitt
Affiliation: University of Southern Mississippi
- Chronic nanoparticulate silver exposure results in tissue accumulation and transcriptomic changes in zebrafishRobert J Griffitt
University of Southern Mississippi, Department of Coastal Sciences, Ocean Springs, MS 39564, United States
Aquat Toxicol 130:192-200. 2013..Pathway analysis of affected genes identified a number of GO terms that were significantly over-represented in the high AgNP dataset. These terms are associated with DNA damage repair, cellular restructuring, and developmental processes...
- Comparison of molecular and histological changes in zebrafish gills exposed to metallic nanoparticlesRobert J Griffitt
Department of Coastal Science, University of Southern Mississippi, Ocean Springs, Mississippi 39654, USA
Toxicol Sci 107:404-15. 2009..Based on these results, care should be taken when inferring toxicity of nanomaterials from data on a different material...
- Investigation of acute nanoparticulate aluminum toxicity in zebrafishRobert J Griffitt
Gulf Coast Research Laboratory, Department of Coastal Sciences, University of Southern Mississippi, Ocean Springs, Mississippi, USA
Environ Toxicol 26:541-51. 2011..Taken together, these results indicate that nanoparticulate aluminum has little acute toxicity for zebrafish in moderately hard freshwater...
- Effects of chronic nanoparticulate silver exposure to adult and juvenile sheepshead minnows (Cyprinodon variegatus)Robert J Griffitt
Department of Coastal Sciences, University of Southern Mississippi, Ocean Springs, Mississippi, USA
Environ Toxicol Chem 31:160-7. 2012..In contrast, the authors found a significant effect on gill morphology, but very little evidence of effect on gill transcription profiles...
- Effects of pyrene exposure on sheepshead minnow (Cyprinodon variegatus) reproductionNancy J Brown-Peterson
a Department of Coastal Sciences, University of Southern Mississippi, Ocean Springs, Mississippi, USA
J Toxicol Environ Health A 76:842-52. 2013..These results suggest that chronic maternal exposure to low concentrations of pyrene has the potential to affect population structures by altering reproductive development and output as well as embryo/larval survival rates. ..
- Responses of juvenile southern flounder exposed to Deepwater Horizon oil-contaminated sedimentsNancy J Brown-Peterson
Division of Coastal Science, School of Ocean Science and Technology, The University of Southern Mississippi, Ocean Springs, Mississippi, USA
Environ Toxicol Chem . 2016..Environ Toxicol Chem 2016;9999:1-10. © 2016 SETAC...