John P Griffin
Affiliation: University of Tennessee
- End-of-life care in patients with lung cancerJohn P Griffin
Division of Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine, Department of Medicine, College of Medicine, The University of Tennessee Health Science Center, 956 Court Avenue, Room H 314, Memphis, TN 38163, USA
Chest 123:312S-331S. 2003....
- Wedge resection for non-small cell lung cancer in patients with pulmonary insufficiency: prospective ten-year survivalJohn P Griffin
Division of Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine, University of Tennessee Health Science Center, Memphis, TN, USA
J Thorac Oncol 1:960-4. 2006..Analysis of survival of such patients treated by wedge resection was compared with that of patients treated by standard resection, with both groups followed for 10 years...
- Palliative care consultation, quality-of-life measurements, and bereavement for end-of-life care in patients with lung cancer: ACCP evidence-based clinical practice guidelines (2nd edition)John P Griffin
University of Tennessee Health Science Center, 956 Court Ave, Room H314, Memphis, TN 38163, USA
Chest 132:404S-422S. 2007..To develop clinical practice guidelines for application of palliative care consultation, quality-of-life measurements, and appropriate bereavement activities for patients with lung cancer...
- Diagnosis of lung cancer: a bronchoscopist's perspectiveJohn P Griffin
Pulmonary Critical Care Section, Memphis Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Memphis, TN 38163, USA
J Bronchology Interv Pulmonol 19:12-8. 2012..Our objective was to determine concordance of these procedures by a test of symmetry in a historical cohort referred to the pulmonary diagnostic laboratory...
- Physiologic evaluation of the patient with lung cancer being considered for resectional surgery: ACCP evidenced-based clinical practice guidelines (2nd edition)Gene L Colice
Director, Pulmonary, Critical Care, and Respiratory Services, Washington Hospital Center, 110 Irving St NW, Washington, DC 20010, USA
Chest 132:161S-77S. 2007..This section of the guidelines is intended to provide an evidence-based approach to the preoperative physiologic assessment of a patient being considered for surgical resection of lung cancer...