Daniel L Greenberg
Affiliation: University of California
- Differences in brain volumes among males and female hormone-therapy users and nonusersDaniel L Greenberg
Department of Psychology, UCLA, Los Angeles, United States
Psychiatry Res 147:127-34. 2006..Results of the neuropsychological testing showed that HT users performed better on the Shipley Vocabulary Test than males did...
- Aging, gender, and the elderly adult brain: an examination of analytical strategiesDaniel L Greenberg
Psychology Department, University of California, 1285 Franz Hall, Box 951563, Los Angeles, CA 90095, USA
Neurobiol Aging 29:290-302. 2008..Correlational analyses showed that men did not always have larger volumes despite their larger head size; women generally had larger volumes after adjusting for ICV. We found no age-gender interactions...
- Comment on "Detecting awareness in the vegetative state"Daniel L Greenberg
Department of Psychology, University of California, Los Angeles, CA 90095, USA
Science 315:1221; author reply 1221. 2007..Specifically, the activity could reflect unconscious reactions to the last word in the command, not conscious decisions to respond. A refined experimental design could clarify these issues...
- Hippocampal volume and incident dementia in geriatric depressionDavid C Steffens
Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Duke University Medical Center, Durham, NC 27710, USA
Am J Geriatr Psychiatry 10:62-71. 2002..762). Small left hippocampal size on neuroimaging may be a marker for dementia in depressed patients who have not yet met criteria for a clinical diagnosis of a dementing disorder...
- Stability in autobiographical memoriesDavid C Rubin
Psychological and Brain Sciences, Duke University, Box 90086, Durham NC 27707 0086, USA
Memory 12:715-21. 2004..The results are consistent with a constructive view of autobiographical memory, in which stable individual differences in cognitive style are important...
- Predicting memory decline in normal elderly: genetics, MRI, and cognitive reserveLarry A Tupler
Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Box 3018, Duke University Medical Center, Durham, NC 27710, USA
Neurobiol Aging 28:1644-56. 2007..Age and sex did not enter into the model. We conclude that APOE-epsilon4 predicts longitudinal memory decline in healthy controls and that MRI morphometry of hippocampus adds slightly to predictive value...
- Hippocampal volumes and depression subtypesDaniel L Greenberg
Psychology Research, VA Boston Healthcare System, Boston, MA 02130, USA
Psychiatry Res 163:126-32. 2008..We conducted cross-sectional and longitudinal analyses of hippocampal volumes in atypical depressive, melancholic depressive, and control subjects. We found no effect of depression subtype on hippocampal volume or memory performance...
- Neuroimaging of Autobiographical MemoryDaniel Greenberg; Fiscal Year: 2003....
- Autobiographical Memory Impairment in Semantic DementiaDaniel Greenberg; Fiscal Year: 2006..abstract_text> ..