P A Grayburn
Affiliation: University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center
- Phase III multicenter trial comparing the efficacy of 2% dodecafluoropentane emulsion (EchoGen) and sonicated 5% human albumin (Albunex) as ultrasound contrast agents in patients with suboptimal echocardiogramsP A Grayburn
Division of Cardiology, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas 75216 9047, USA
J Am Coll Cardiol 32:230-6. 1998....
- Vasodilator therapy for chronic aortic and mitral regurgitationP A Grayburn
Department of Internal Medicine, UT Southwestern Medical Center and VA Medical Center, Dallas, Texas 75235 9047, USA
Am J Med Sci 320:202-8. 2000..In other primary causes of MR, vasodilators could potentially mask the development of LV dysfunction and lead to unnecessary and harmful delays in surgery...
- Myocardial viability during dobutamine echocardiography predicts survival in patients with coronary artery disease and severe left ventricular systolic dysfunctionI Afridi
Division of Cardiology, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, USA
J Am Coll Cardiol 32:921-6. 1998....
- Stimulation of adult resident cardiac progenitor cells by durable myocardial expression of thymosin beta 4 with ultrasound-targeted microbubble deliveryS Chen
Baylor Research Institute, Dallas, TX, USA
Gene Ther 20:225-33. 2013....
- Assessment of aortic regurgitation by transesophageal color Doppler imaging of the vena contracta: validation against an intraoperative aortic flow probeD L Willett
Department of Internal Medicine, UT Southwestern Medical Center and Dallas VA Medical Center, Texas, USA
J Am Coll Cardiol 37:1450-5. 2001..Vena contracta width and VC area correlate well with RgF and RgV obtained by intraoperative flow probe. Vena contracta width appears to be less afterload-dependent than RgV...
- Myocardial contrast agents: recent advances and future directionsS Mayer
Department of Medicine, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, TX 75235-9047, USA
Prog Cardiovasc Dis 44:33-44. 2001..In addition, the clinical trials involving these agents will also be discussed...