G D Graham
Affiliation: University of New Mexico
- Arteriovenous Malformations in the BrainGlenn D Graham
Cerebrovascular Disorders Program, Department of Neurology, The University of New Mexico School of Medicine and Albuquerque VA Hospital, 1501 San Pedro Drive, SE, Albuquerque, NM 87108, USA
Curr Treat Options Neurol 4:435-444. 2002..Currently, treatment decisions must rely solely on Class III evidence from case series and expert opinion. Randomized clinical trials are needed to provide objective guidelines for the future management of patients with an AVM...
- MR spectroscopy study of dichloroacetate treatment after ischemic strokeG D Graham
University of New Mexico and the Albuquerque Veterans Administration Medical Center, 87108, USA
Neurology 55:1376-8. 2000..Use of spectroscopic measures as endpoints is feasible in acute stroke clinical trials...
- Spectroscopic assessment of alterations in macromolecule and small-molecule metabolites in human brain after strokeG D Graham
Department of Neurology, University of New Mexico School of Medicine and Albuquerque VA Hospital, Albuquerque, NM, USA
Stroke 32:2797-802. 2001....
- Tissue plasminogen activator for acute ischemic stroke in clinical practice: a meta-analysis of safety dataGlenn D Graham
Albuquerque VA and University of New Mexico School of Medicine, Department of Neurology, VA Medical Center, Albuquerque, NM 87122, USA
Stroke 34:2847-50. 2003..Numerous case series of clinical experience with tPA have been published that provide additional data on the safety of thrombolytic therapy...
- Secondary stroke prevention: from guidelines to clinical practiceGlenn D Graham
University of New Mexico School of Medicine and Albuquerque VA Hospital, Albuquerque, NM, USA
J Natl Med Assoc 100:1125-37. 2008....
- Magnetic resonance lipid signals in rat brain after experimental stroke correlate with neutral lipid accumulationC Gasparovic
Department of Neurosciences, University of New Mexico, School of Medicine, Albuquerque, NM, USA
Neurosci Lett 301:87-90. 2001..These results strongly suggest that (1)H MRS lipid signals from brain after stroke arise from microglia/macrophage phagocytosis of cellular membranes...
- Role of antiplatelet therapy in cardiovascular disease II: Ischemic strokeJeffrey J Cavendish
Department of Cardiology, Naval Medical Center, San Diego, CA 92134, USA
Curr Med Res Opin 20:1845-9. 2004..As illustrated in this paper, antiplatelet agents (e.g. clopidogrel, aspirin, dipyridamole) are the cornerstone of therapy for prevention of recurrent ischemic stroke...
- Veterans Affairs/Department of Defense Clinical Practice Guideline for the Management of Adult Stroke Rehabilitation Care: executive summaryBarbara Bates
Stroke 36:2049-56. 2005..A panel of experts developed stroke rehabilitation guidelines for the Veterans Health Administration and Department of Defense Medical Systems...