Dan J Graham
Affiliation: University of Minnesota
- Environmental modifications and 2-year measured and self-reported stair-use: a worksite randomized trialDan J Graham
Division of Epidemiology and Community Health, School of Public Health, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN, USA
J Prim Prev 34:413-22. 2013..Results also indicate that infrequent stair users may be most amenable to the behavior changes encouraged by these environmental enhancements. ..
- Nutrition label use partially mediates the relationship between attitude toward healthy eating and overall dietary quality among college studentsDan J Graham
Division of Epidemiology and Community Health, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis 55454, USA
J Acad Nutr Diet 112:414-8. 2012....
- HealthWorks: results of a multi-component group-randomized worksite environmental intervention trial for weight gain preventionJennifer A Linde
Division of Epidemiology and Community Health, School of Public Health, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, USA
Int J Behav Nutr Phys Act 9:14. 2012..Environmental components focused on food availability and price, physical activity promotion, scale access, and media enhancements...
- Predictors of nutrition label viewing during food purchase decision making: an eye tracking investigationDan J Graham
Epidemiology and Community Health, University of Minnesota Twin Cities, 1300 South 2nd Street Suite 300, Minneapolis, MN 55454, USA
Public Health Nutr 15:189-97. 2012..The present study investigated whether self-reported label use matches objectively measured label viewing by monitoring the gaze of individuals viewing labels...
- Location, location, location: eye-tracking evidence that consumers preferentially view prominently positioned nutrition informationDan J Graham
Division of Epidemiology and Community Health, University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis MN 55454, USA
J Am Diet Assoc 111:1704-11. 2011..Thus, modifying existing labels may benefit public health...
- Environmental resources moderate the relationship between social support and school sports participation among adolescents: a cross-sectional analysisDan J Graham
University of California, Irvine, Department of Psychology and Social Behavior, 4558 Social and Behavioral Sciences, Irvine, CA 92697, USA
Int J Behav Nutr Phys Act 8:34. 2011..Most Americans are not active at recommended levels. Adolescence is a developmental period when physical activity (PA) decreases markedly...
- Adolescents' attitudes toward sports, exercise, and fitness predict physical activity 5 and 10 years laterDan J Graham
Division of Epidemiology and Community Health, University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis, MN 55454, USA
Prev Med 52:130-2. 2011..To determine whether adolescent attitudes towards sports, exercise, and fitness predict moderate-to-vigorous physical activity 5 and 10 years later...
- Personal, behavioral, and socio-environmental correlates of physical activity among adolescent girls: cross-sectional and longitudinal associationsDan J Graham
was with the Division of Epidemiology and Community Health, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN, and is currently with the Dept of Psychology and Colorado School of Public Health, Colorado State University, Fort Collins, CO
J Phys Act Health 11:51-61. 2014..This study identified personal, behavioral, and socioenvironmental correlates of concurrent and 6-month longitudinal PA among adolescent girls...
- Television viewing: moderator or mediator of an adolescent physical activity intervention?Dan J Graham
Department of Psychology and Social Behavior, University of California Irvine, Irvine, California 92617, USA
Am J Health Promot 23:88-91. 2008..To determine whether the amount of television (TV) watched by participants enrolled in a physical activity intervention mediates or moderates program effectiveness...
- Social norms and dietary behaviors among young adultsJennifer E Pelletier
University of Minnesota School of Public Health, Division of Epidemiology and Community Health, Minneapolis, MN, USA
Am J Health Behav 38:144-52. 2014..To examine associations between young adults' dietary behaviors and perceived social norms for healthy eating...
- Impact of a school-based physical activity intervention on fitness and bone in adolescent femalesMargaret Schneider
University of California at Irvine, Irvine, CA 92697, USA
J Phys Act Health 4:17-29. 2007..This study evaluates the impact of a school-based intervention on fitness, activity, and bone among adolescent females...
- Young adult eating and food-purchasing patterns food store location and residential proximityMelissa Nelson Laska
University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, 55454, USA
Am J Prev Med 39:464-7. 2010..Young adulthood is a critical age for weight gain, yet scant research has examined modifiable contextual influences on weight that could inform age-appropriate interventions...
- Multicontextual correlates of adolescent leisure-time physical activityDan J Graham
School of Public Health, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, Minnesota Department of Psychology, Colorado State University, Fort Collins, Colorado Electronic address
Am J Prev Med 46:605-16. 2014..Adolescent moderate to vigorous physical activity (MVPA) is influenced by many factors. MVPA-promotion interventions would fare better if these multiple determinants were better understood...