P R Gordon
Affiliation: University of Arizona
- ACGME Outcomes Project: selling our expertisePaul Gordon
Department of Family and Community Medicine, University of Arizona, Tucson, 85724 5113, USA
Fam Med 36:164-7. 2004..We were thus able to "sell" our expertise to other programs and generate income for our department...
- Thoughts on communicationPaul R Gordon
Department of Family and Community Medicine, College of Medicine, University of Arizona, Tucson, Ariz 85724 5113, USA
Ann Fam Med 4:263-4. 2006....
- Sertraline to treat hot flashes: a randomized controlled, double-blind, crossover trial in a general populationPaul R Gordon
College of Medicine, University of Arizona, Tucson, AZ 85724, USA
Menopause 13:568-75. 2006..To evaluate the effectiveness of a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI) (sertraline) in decreasing hot flashes in a general population of women...
- Effect of an integrated nutrition curriculum on medical education, student clinical performance, and student perception of medical-nutrition trainingD L Taren
Division of Health Promotion Sciences, University of Arizona, College of Public Health, Tucson 85724, USA
Am J Clin Nutr 73:1107-12. 2001..However, most schools do not have an identifiable nutrition curriculum. Medical schools that do include nutrition have not evaluated its effect on clinical skills...
- The variable response of women with menopausal hot flashes when treated with sertralineJames P Kerwin
Department of Family and Community Medicine, University of Arizona, College of Medicine, Tucson, AZ 85724 5052, USA
Menopause 14:841-5. 2007..To evaluate the variable response of women when treated with a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (sertraline) to decrease hot flashes...