Sarah E Gollust
Affiliation: University of Pennsylvania
- Communicating population health: print news media coverage of type 2 diabetesSarah E Gollust
Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Health and Society Scholars Program, University of Pennsylvania, 3641 Locust Walk, Philadelphia, PA 19104 6218, USA
Soc Sci Med 69:1091-8. 2009....
- The polarizing effect of news media messages about the social determinants of healthSarah E Gollust
University of Pennsylvania, 3641 Locust Walk, Room 302, Philadelphia, PA 19104 6218, USA
Am J Public Health 99:2160-7. 2009..These results signify that increasing public awareness of the social determinants of health may not uniformly increase public support for policy action...
- Polling analysis: public support for health reform was broader than reported and depended on how proposals were framedDavid Grande
University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA, USA
Health Aff (Millwood) 30:1242-9. 2011..Going forward, policy makers should strive to communicate how health care policy choices are consistent with existing public preferences or should make changes to policy that reflect those preferences...
- Playing fair: fairness beliefs and health policy preferences in the United StatesJulia Lynch
University of Pennsylvania, USA
J Health Polit Policy Law 35:849-87. 2010....
- Translating Research for Health Policy Decisions: Is It Time for Researchers to Join Social Media?Zachary F Meisel
Z F Meisel is assistant professor, Department of Emergency Medicine, Perelman School of Medicine, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania S E Gollust is assistant professor, Division of Health Policy and Management, University of Minnesota School of Public Health, Minneapolis, Minnesota D Grande is assistant professor of medicine, Division of General Internal Medicine, Perelman School of Medicine, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Acad Med 91:1341-1343. 2016..Journals and universities may be well positioned to invest in this capacity to curate research evidence and disseminate it using social media and other technologies...