Larry K Golightly
Affiliation: University of Colorado Hospital
- Statins and daptomycin: safety assessment of concurrent use and evaluation of drug interaction liabilityLarry K Golightly
University of Colorado Hospital, Aurora, CO, USA
Drug Metabol Drug Interact 28:49-58. 2013..This investigation assessed risk for myopathy in patients receiving treatment with a statin in combination with daptomycin, a medication also associated with muscle injury...
- Comparative clinical pharmacokinetics of dipeptidyl peptidase-4 inhibitorsLarry K Golightly
University of Colorado Hospital, Aurora, CO 80045, USA
Clin Pharmacokinet 51:501-14. 2012....
- Second-generation antihistamines: actions and efficacy in the management of allergic disordersLarry K Golightly
Pharmacy Care Team, University of Colorado Hospital, Denver, Colorado 80262, USA
Drugs 65:341-84. 2005....
- Linezolid interaction with serotonin reuptake inhibitors: report of two cases and incidence assessmentAmy C Go
University of Colorado Hospital, Aurora, CO 80045 2515, USA
Drug Metabol Drug Interact 25:41-7. 2010....
- Valproic acid-carbapenem interaction: report of six cases and a review of the literatureJennifer K Tobin
University of Colorado Denver School of Pharmacy, Denver, CO, USA
Drug Metabol Drug Interact 24:153-82. 2009..To evaluate the drug interactions between valproic acid (VPA) and carbapenem antibiotics...
- Use of recalibrated serum creatinine concentrations for adjustment of drug dosages: determination of values compatible with conventional dosing recommendationsMichael A Jones
University of Colorado Hospital, Anschutz Medical Campus, Aurora, CO, USA
Ann Pharmacother 45:748-56. 2011..Recent efforts to increase the accuracy of this evaluation have led to recalibration of laboratory instruments. Recalibrated creatinine concentrations often are lower than previously reported...
- Management of diabetes mellitus in hospitalized patients: efficiency and effectiveness of sliding-scale insulin therapyLarry K Golightly
Department of Pharmacy, University of Colorado Hospital, Denver, Colorado 80262, USA
Pharmacotherapy 26:1421-32. 2006....