Michael A Godkin
Affiliation: University of Massachusetts Medical School
- The effect of a global multiculturalism track on cultural competence of preclinical medical studentsM A Godkin
Department of Family Medicine and Community Health, University of Massachusetts, 01655, USA
Fam Med 33:178-86. 2001..We evaluated the effect of an elective (the Global Multiculturalism Track), including international and domestic immersion experiences, on the cultural competence of preclinical medical students...
- The effect of medical students' international experiences on attitudes toward serving underserved multicultural populationsMichael Godkin
Department of Family Medicine and Community Health, University of Massachusetts, Worcester 01655, USA
Fam Med 35:273-8. 2003..We evaluated the effect of international electives on the attitudes of preclinical and clinical-year medical students with respect to serving underserved multicultural populations...
- Effect of a global longitudinal pathway on medical students' attitudes toward the medically indigentMichael A Godkin
Department of Family Medicine and Community Health, University of Massachusetts Medical School, Worcester, Massachusetts 01655, USA
Teach Learn Med 18:226-32. 2006..An increase in the desire of medical students to practice in underserved areas is needed to counter low physician-to-population ratios in these areas...
- A longitudinal study of multicultural curriculum in medical educationMary L Zanetti
Office of Institutional Research, Evaluation and Assessment, University of Massachusetts Medical School, USA
Int J Med Educ 5:37-44. 2014..To evaluate impact a multicultural interclerkship had on students' perception of knowledge, interview skills, and empathy towards serving culturally diverse populations and role student demographics played in learning...
- Global Longitudinal Pathway: has medical education curriculum influenced medical students' skills and attitudes toward culturally diverse populations?Mary L Zanetti
Office of Education Affairs, University of Massachusetts Medical School, 55 Lake Avenue North, Worcester, MA 01655 0002, USA
Teach Learn Med 23:223-30. 2011..A previous study reported no significant attitudinal changes toward the medically indigent between Pathway and non-Pathway students...
- A required interclerkship on multiculturalism for third-year medical studentsMichael Godkin
Department of Family Medicine and Community Health, University of Massachusetts Medical School, Worcester, 01655, USA
Acad Med 77:469. 2002