Robert C Glowacki
Affiliation: University of Illinois at Chicago
- Antibiotic combinations with redundant antimicrobial spectra: clinical epidemiology and pilot intervention of computer-assisted surveillanceRobert C Glowacki
John H Stroger, Jr, Hospital of Cook County, and University of Illinois at Chicago College of Pharmacy, Chicago, IL 60612, USA
Clin Infect Dis 37:59-64. 2003..Use of redundant antibiotic combinations was common, and a pharmacist-based intervention was feasible, with a potential annualized cost savings of 48,000 dollars...
- Antimicrobial consumption data from pharmacy and nursing records: how good are they?Gail S Itokazu
John H Stroger, Jr Hospital of Cook County, Division of Infectious Diseases, 637 S Wood St, Durand Building Room 110, Chicago, IL 60612, USA
Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol 26:395-400. 2005..To determine whether randomly selected intravenous (IV) antimicrobial doses dispensed from an inpatient pharmacy were administered...
- Implementation of an extended-infusion piperacillin-tazobactam program at an urban teaching hospitalRenee C Xamplas
Department of Pharmacy, John H Stroger Jr Hospital of Cook County, 1901 West Harrison Street, Chicago, IL 60612, USA
Am J Health Syst Pharm 67:622-8. 2010..The development and implementation of an extended-infusion piperacillin-tazobactam program at an urban teaching hospital are described...
- Pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic evaluation of ceftaroline fosamilAndrew Merker
HIV PGY2 Resident, University of Illinois at Chicago, College of Pharmacy, 833 South Wood Street, Chicago, 60612, USA
Expert Opin Drug Metab Toxicol 10:1741-50. 2014..pneumoniae and Moraxella catarrhalis. It is currently approved by the FDA for the treatment of acute bacterial skin and skin structure infections (ABSSSI) and community-acquired bacterial pneumonia (CABP) in adults...
- How low can you go? Use of low- and standard-dose liposomal amphotericin B for treatment of invasive fungal infectionsZahra Kassamali
University of Illinois at Chicago, 833 South Wood Street, Chicago, IL 60612, USA
Int J Infect Dis 17:e615-20. 2013..The objective of this analysis was to assess indications and clinical outcomes of patients who received low-dose (1mg/kg/day rounded up in 50-mg increments) and standard-dose (≥2 mg/kg/day) L-AMB...