Jason R Gee
Affiliation: University of Wisconsin
- Reduced bladder cancer recurrence rate with cardioprotective aspirin after intravesical bacille Calmette-GuérinJason R Gee
Department of Urology, School of Medicine and Public Health, University of Wisconsin Madison, Madison, WI 53792, USA
BJU Int 103:736-9. 2009....
- Cyclin-mediated G1 arrest by celecoxib differs in low-versus high-grade bladder cancerJason R Gee
Department of Urology, William S Middleton Memorial Veterans Hospital, and Department of Urology, University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health, Madison, WI 53792, USA
Anticancer Res 29:3769-75. 2009..Here we investigate molecular effects of celecoxib independent of cyclooxygenase (COX)-2 expression levels in urothelial carcinoma of the bladder...
- Flexible and rigid cystoscopy in womenJason R Gee
Department of Urology, University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health, Madison, Wisconsin 53792, USA
JSLS 13:135-8. 2009..Similar studies, however, have not been performed in women. We sought to determine whether office-based flexible cystoscopy was better tolerated than rigid cystoscopy in women...
- Phase Ib placebo-controlled, tissue biomarker trial of diindolylmethane (BR-DIMNG) in patients with prostate cancer who are undergoing prostatectomyJason R Gee
aUniversity of Wisconsin Carbone Cancer Center, Madison, Wisconsin bUrology San Antonio Research, San Antonio, Texas cUniversity of Rochester Medical Center, Rochester, New York dDivision of Cancer Prevention, National Institutes of Health, National Cancer Institute, Bethesda, Maryland, USA
Eur J Cancer Prev 25:312-20. 2016..This study demonstrates the feasibility of biologic evaluation of relatively nontoxic preventive agents in the preprostatectomy setting with the potential for rapid accrual. ..
- Meta-analysis of the complications of laparoscopic renal surgery: comparison of procedures and techniquesGyan Pareek
Division of Urology, Department of Surgery, University of Wisconsin Medical School, Madison, Wisconsin, USA
J Urol 175:1208-13. 2006..We performed a meta-analysis of the literature to define the current expectations of complications during laparoscopic renal surgery...
- A phase 2 cancer chemoprevention biomarker trial of isoflavone G-2535 (genistein) in presurgical bladder cancer patientsEdward Messing
University of Rochester Medical Center, Rochester, New York, USA
Cancer Prev Res (Phila) 5:621-30. 2012..Genistein displayed a possible bimodal effect (more effective at the lower dose) on bladder cancer tissue EGFR phosphorylation that should be evaluated further, possibly in combination with other agents...
- A Bayesian adaptive design with biomarkers for targeted therapiesJens C Eickhoff
Department of Biostatistics and Medical Informatics, University of Wisconsin Madison, Madison, WI, USA
Clin Trials 7:546-56. 2010..In traditional clinical trials, treatment effects for various biomarkers are typically evaluated in an exploratory fashion and only limited information about the predictive values of biomarkers obtained...