Mugur V Geana
Affiliation: University of Kansas
- Improving health promotion to American Indians in the midwest United States: preferred sources of health information and its use for the medical encounterMugur V Geana
William Allen White School of Journalism and Mass Communications, University of Kansas, Lawrence, KS 66045, USA
J Community Health 37:1253-63. 2012....
- Use of online health information resources by American Indians and Alaska NativesMugur V Geana
William Allen White School of Journalism and Mass Communications, University of Kansas, 1435 Jayhawk Boulevard, Lawrence, KS 66045, USA
J Health Commun 17:820-35. 2012..Inadequate availability of culturally appropriate health information websites may drive American Indians or Alaska Natives toward search engines and general information websites...
- Sources of health information in a multiethnic, underserved, urban community: does ethnicity matter?Mugur V Geana
William Allen White School of Journalism and Mass Communications, University of Kansas, Lawrence, Kansas 66045, USA
J Health Commun 16:583-94. 2011..g., the local pharmacist), and promote active engagement are the most useful in delivering health messages that will be listened to by those living in this underserved, multiethnic urban community...
- A computerized intervention to promote colorectal cancer screening for underserved populations: theoretical background and algorithm developmentK Allen Greiner
Department of Family Medicine, University of Kansas Medical Center, Kansas City, KS, USA
Technol Health Care 20:25-35. 2012....
- Engaging diverse underserved communities to bridge the mammography divideKimberly K Engelman
Department of Preventive Medicine and Public Health, University of Kansas Medical Center, Kansas City, KS, USA
BMC Public Health 11:47. 2011..To date, an evaluation of the formulation of implementation intentions for breast cancer screening has not been conducted with minority populations...