Affiliation: University of Chicago
- Salivary sex hormone measurement in a national, population-based study of older adultsNatalia Gavrilova
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Chicago, 5841 S Maryland Avenue, MC2050, Chicago, IL 60637, USA
J Gerontol B Psychol Sci Soc Sci 64:i94-105. 2009..To describe the methods used for, correlates of cooperation with, and validity of in-home salivary specimens collected from older adults...
- Sex, health, and years of sexually active life gained due to good health: evidence from two US population based cross sectional surveys of ageingStacy Tessler Lindau
Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, University of Chicago, 5841 S Maryland Avenue, MC2050, Chicago, IL 60637, USA
BMJ 340:c810. 2010..To examine the relation between health and several dimensions of sexuality and to estimate years of sexually active life across sex and health groups in middle aged and older adults...
- Pathology effects at radiation doses below those causing increased mortalityBruce A Carnes
Center on Aging, National Opinion Research Center at the University of Chicago, Chicago, Illinois 60637, USA
Radiat Res 158:187-94. 2002..e. elevated health risks) even when mortality risks are not detected, and (3) radiation-induced pathologies other than cancer do occur, and they involve multiple organ systems...
- Sexual morbidity in very long term survivors of vaginal and cervical cancer: a comparison to national normsStacy Tessler Lindau
University of Chicago, Pritzker School of Medicine, Departments of Ob Gyn and Medicine Geriatrics, 5841 S Maryland Ave, MC2050, Chicago, IL 60637, USA
Gynecol Oncol 106:413-8. 2007..To compare sexuality among very long term survivors of vaginal and cervical cancer to national norms and assess quality of care for sexual problems...
- Prevalence and correlates of vaginal estrogenization in postmenopausal women in the United StatesStacy Tessler Lindau
1Departments of Ob Gyn, Medicine Geriatrics, and the Comprehensive Cancer Center, The University of Chicago, Chicago, IL 2Department of Ob Gyn, The University of Chicago, Chicago, IL 3Institute for Mind and Biology, The University of Chicago, Chicago, IL 4Departments of Psychology and Comparative Human Development, The University of Chicago, Chicago, IL 5Department of Public Health Sciences, The University of Chicago, Chicago, IL
Menopause . 2016..This work aims to establish current population-based vaginal estrogenization norms for postmenopausal US women...