Affiliation: University of Central Florida
- Prediction of vancomycin pharmacodynamics in children with invasive methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus infections: a Monte Carlo simulationAdam Frymoyer
Division of Clinical Pharmacology, Department of Medicine, University of California, San Francisco, California 94143 0912, USA
Clin Ther 32:534-42. 2010..A vancomycin AUC(0-24)/MIC index >400 best predicts treatment outcomes for invasive MRSA infection in adults. Data on whether recommended vancomycin doses in children achieve this break point are lacking...
- Current recommended dosing of vancomycin for children with invasive methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus infections is inadequateAdam Frymoyer
Department of Medicine, University of California, San Francisco, CA 94143 0912, USA
Pediatr Infect Dis J 28:398-402. 2009..It is unknown whether recommended vancomycin dosing regimens for children achieve this value...
- Impact of a hospitalwide increase in empiric pediatric vancomycin dosing on initial trough concentrationsAdam Frymoyer
Division of Clinical Pharmacology, Department of Medicine, University of California San Francisco, San Francisco, California 94143 0503, USA
Pharmacotherapy 31:871-6. 2011....
- Predictive Performance of a Vancomycin Population Pharmacokinetic Model in NeonatesChris Stockmann
Division of Clinical Pharmacology, Department of Pediatrics, University of Utah School of Medicine, Salt Lake City, UT, USA
Infect Dis Ther 4:187-98. 2015..To meet this need, a neonatal vancomycin population pharmacokinetic model was recently published. The current study sought to externally evaluate the predictive performance and generalizability of this model...
- The use of betaine HCl to enhance dasatinib absorption in healthy volunteers with rabeprazole-induced hypochlorhydriaMarc R Yago
Department of Bioengineering and Therapeutic Sciences, University of California, 533 Parnassus Avenue, Room U 68, San Francisco, California, 94143 0912, USA
AAPS J 16:1358-65. 2014....
- Population pharmacokinetics of unbound mycophenolic acid in adult allogeneic haematopoietic cell transplantation: effect of pharmacogenetic factorsAdam Frymoyer
Department of Bioengineering and Therapeutic Sciences, University of California, San Francisco, CA 94143, USA
Br J Clin Pharmacol 75:463-75. 2013..To evaluate pharmacogenetic factors as contributors to the variability of unbound mycophenolic acid (MPA) exposure in adult allogeneic haematopoietic cell transplantation (alloHCT) recipients...