SETH DAVID FRIEDMAN
Affiliation: University of Washington
- Brain pH response to hyperventilation in panic disorder: preliminary evidence for altered acid-base regulationSeth D Friedman
Department of Radiology, 1100 N E 45th St, Suite 555, Seattle, WA 98105, USA
Am J Psychiatry 163:710-5. 2006..In both models, delayed pCO(2) recovery in subjects with panic disorder could reflect slower pH normalization in the recovery phase...
- Gray and white matter brain chemistry in young children with autismSeth D Friedman
Department of Radiology, University of Washington School of Medicine, Seattle, WA 98105 6099, USA
Arch Gen Psychiatry 63:786-94. 2006..The brain pathophysiological abnormalities underlying autism remain unclear. Neuroimaging and histological studies suggest cellular abnormalities early in the course of the disease...
- Brain changes to hypocapnia using rapidly interleaved phosphorus-proton magnetic resonance spectroscopy at 4 TSeth D Friedman
Department of Radiology, University of Washington Medical Center, Seattle, WA 98105, USA
J Cereb Blood Flow Metab 27:646-53. 2007..Other mitigating factors, such as anesthesia-induced deregulation of the cerebrovasculature, might have contributed to the exaggerated metabolic changes observed in previous animal investigations...
- Comment on "Magnetic resonance spectroscopy identifies neural progenitor cells in the live human brain"Seth D Friedman
Department of Radiology, University of Washington, 1959 Northeast Pacific Street, Seattle, WA 98195, USA
Science 321:640; author reply 640. 2008..Although their detailed experiments and general approach are laudable, aspects of their magnetic resonance spectroscopy data and analyses raise questions about their results...
- Brain Imaging in Panic Disorder at High-FieldSeth Friedman; Fiscal Year: 2008..By integrating time-resolved central and peripheral nervous system measures of physiological regulation, the components of altered physiology in PD will be elucidated. ..