Robert E Freundlich
Affiliation: University of Michigan
- A randomized trial of automated electronic alerts demonstrating improved reimbursable anesthesia time documentationRobert E Freundlich
Center for Perioperative Outcomes Research, Department of Anesthesiology, University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor, MI 48109 0048, USA
J Clin Anesth 25:110-4. 2013..To investigate whether alerting providers to errors results in improved documentation of reimbursable anesthesia care...
- Automated electronic reminders to prevent miscommunication among primary medical, surgical and anaesthesia providers: a root cause analysisRobert E Freundlich
Department of Anesthesiology, 1H247 Box 0048, University of Michigan Hospital, 1500 East Medical Center Drive, Ann Arbor, MI 48109, USA
BMJ Qual Saf 21:850-4. 2012....
- Perioperative effectiveness research using large databasesRobert E Freundlich
Department of Anesthesiology, University of Michigan, USA
Best Pract Res Clin Anaesthesiol 25:489-98. 2011....
- Patient selection for day case-eligible surgery: identifying those at high risk for major complicationsMichael R Mathis
Anesthesiology Resident, Associate Professor, Research Associate, Assistant Professor, Department of Anesthesiology, Center for Perioperative Outcomes Research, Plastic Surgery Chief Resident, Department of Surgery, University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor, Michigan
Anesthesiology 119:1310-21. 2013..There are no multicenter clinical data guiding patient selection for outpatient surgery. The authors hypothesize that specific risk factors increase the likelihood of day case-eligible surgical morbidity or mortality...
- Incidence, predictors, and outcome of difficult mask ventilation combined with difficult laryngoscopy: a report from the multicenter perioperative outcomes groupSachin Kheterpal
Assistant Professor, Lead Statistician, Resident, Research Fellow, Clinical Instructor, Software Analyst, Professor and Chairman, Department of Anesthesiology, University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor, Michigan Associate Professor, Department of Anesthesiology and Perioperative Medicine, Oregon Health and Science University, Portland, Oregon Acting Assistant Professor, Department of Anesthesiology, Seattle Children s Hospital, University of Washington School of Medicine, Seattle, Washington Associate Professor and Chairman, Department of Anesthesiology, University of Tennessee Graduate School of Medicine, Knoxville, Tennessee Assistant Professor, Associate Professor and Vice Chair, Department of Anesthesiology, University of Colorado, Aurora, Colorado The members of the Multicenter Perioperative Outcomes Group MPOG Perioperative Clinical Research Committee are included in the appendix
Anesthesiology 119:1360-9. 2013..Research regarding difficult mask ventilation (DMV) combined with difficult laryngoscopy (DL) is extremely limited even though each technique serves as a rescue for one another...