Jena D French
Affiliation: University of Colorado Denver
- Revisiting immune-based therapies for aggressive follicular cell-derived thyroid cancersJena D French
Department of Medicine, Division of Endocrinology, Metabolism, and Diabetes, University of Colorado, Aurora, CO 80045, USA
Thyroid 23:529-42. 2013..Concurrent inflammation has long been associated with follicular cell-derived thyroid cancer (FDTC). In the last decade, much research has focused on characterizing the tumor-associated immune response in patients with FDTC...
- Programmed death-1+ T cells and regulatory T cells are enriched in tumor-involved lymph nodes and associated with aggressive features in papillary thyroid cancerJena D French
University of Colorado, Anschutz Medical Campus, Aurora, Colorado 80045, USA
J Clin Endocrinol Metab 97:E934-43. 2012..Novel prognostic markers may be helpful in guiding a therapeutic approach. Our previous studies revealed that immune suppression is evident in PTC and associated with more severe disease...
- Tumor-associated lymphocytes and increased FoxP3+ regulatory T cell frequency correlate with more aggressive papillary thyroid cancerJena D French
Department of Medicine, University of Colorado Denver, 12801 East 17th Avenue, Aurora, Colorado 80045, USA
J Clin Endocrinol Metab 95:2325-33. 2010..Immune-based therapies are under investigation to treat many types of cancer. The role of the immune system in PTC is poorly understood...
- PD-1+Tim-3+ CD8+ T Lymphocytes Display Varied Degrees of Functional Exhaustion in Patients with Regionally Metastatic Differentiated Thyroid CancerJill J Severson
Department of Medicine, Division of Endocrinology, Metabolism, and Diabetes, University of Colorado, Anschutz Medical Campus, Aurora, Colorado
Cancer Immunol Res 3:620-30. 2015..Therapies that release the effects of PD-1 and Tim-3 and reduce the suppressive effects of Tregs may encourage tumor elimination in patients with mDTC...
- Inhibition of Src with AZD0530 reveals the Src-Focal Adhesion kinase complex as a novel therapeutic target in papillary and anaplastic thyroid cancerRebecca E Schweppe
Division of Endocrinology, Diabetes, and Metabolism, University of Colorado Denver, Aurora, Colorado 80045, USA
J Clin Endocrinol Metab 94:2199-203. 2009..The role of the Src-FAK complex has not been characterized in papillary and anaplastic thyroid cancer (PTC and ATC)...