Steffany J Fredman
Affiliation: University of North Carolina
- Observed emotional involvement and overinvolvement in families of patients with bipolar disorderSteffany J Fredman
Department of Psychology, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, NC 27599, USA
J Fam Psychol 22:71-9. 2008....
- A couple-based intervention for female breast cancerDonald H Baucom
Department of Psychology, UNC Chapel Hill, Chapel Hill, NC, USA
Psychooncology 18:276-83. 2009..The current investigation presents the pilot results from a new couple-based intervention program for breast cancer that teaches couples how to minimize negative effects and maximize positive functioning during this difficult time...
- Men's psychological functioning in the context of women's breast cancerDonald H Baucom
Department of Psychology, University of North Carolina Chapel Hill, NC 27599, USA
J Marital Fam Ther 38:317-29. 2012..Implications for working with couples addressing health problems are provided...
- Development and validation of an observational coding system for emotional overinvolvementSteffany J Fredman
Department of Psychology, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, USA
J Fam Psychol 18:339-47. 2004..Results from a multitrait-multimethod matrix and a confirmatory factor analysis supported the measure's convergent validity but were equivocal with respect to its discriminant validity...
- Quantifying the recruitment challenges with couple-based interventions for cancer: applications to early-stage breast cancerSteffany J Fredman
University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Chapel Hill, NC, USA
Psychooncology 18:667-73. 2009....
- Cognitive-behavioral conjoint therapy for posttraumatic stress disorder: application to operation enduring and Iraqi Freedom veteransCandice M Monson
National Center for PTSD, Women s Health Sciences Division VA Boston Healthcare System, Boston, MA 02130, USA
J Clin Psychol 64:958-71. 2008..Following an overview of CBCT for PTSD, the authors present a case study to illustrate the application of CBCT to an Operation Enduring and Iraqi Freedom couple...
- Emotional Involvement in Bipolar FamiliesSTEFFANY FREDMAN; Fiscal Year: 2005..Advanced methodological (i.e., observational data coding) and statistical analytic techniques (e.g., structural equation modeling) will facilitate a sophisticated examination of the proposed aims. ..