J Michael Frangiskakis
Affiliation: University of Pittsburgh
- Ventricular arrhythmia risk after subarachnoid hemorrhageJ Michael Frangiskakis
Cardiovascular Institute, University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, S572 Scaife Hall, 200 Lothrop Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15213, USA
Neurocrit Care 10:287-94. 2009..Our objective was to test the relationships between QTc prolongation, VA, and survival after SAH...
- Relation of elevation in cardiac troponin I to clinical severity, cardiac dysfunction, and pulmonary congestion in patients with subarachnoid hemorrhageMasaki Tanabe
Division of Cardiology, University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA, USA
Am J Cardiol 102:1545-50. 2008..Even mild increases in cTnI were associated with diastolic dysfunction and pulmonary congestion...
- Elevated cardiac troponin I and relationship to persistence of electrocardiographic and echocardiographic abnormalities after aneurysmal subarachnoid hemorrhageMarilyn Hravnak
University of Pittsburgh Schools of Nursing, Pittsburgh, PA, USA
Stroke 40:3478-84. 2009..We hypothesized that post-aSAH cardiac injury, detected by elevated cardiac troponin I (cTnI), is related to aSAH severity and associated with electrocardiographic and structural echocardiographic abnormalities that are persistent...
- Genetic variation in the alternative splicing regulator RBM20 is associated with dilated cardiomyopathyMarwan M Refaat
Cardiovascular Institute, University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15213, USA
Heart Rhythm 9:390-6. 2012..Dilated cardiomyopathy (DCM) is a leading cause of heart failure and death. The etiology of DCM is genetically heterogeneous...
- Targeting device therapy: genomics of sudden deathJ Michael Frangiskakis
Division of Cardiology, Cardiovascular Institute, University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Scaife S 572, 200 Lothrop Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15213 2582, USA
Heart Fail Clin 6:93-100. 2010..Ultimately, we hope to identify a handful of SNPs that modulate the risk of sudden death in heart failure and to develop an algorithm to predict risk based on genotype...