Pamela Payne Foster
Affiliation: University of Alabama
- Use of stigma, fear, and denial in development of a framework for prevention of HIV/AIDS in rural African American communitiesPamela H Foster
Department of Community and Rural Medicine, University of Alabama School of Medicine, Tuscaloosa, Ala 35487, USA
Fam Community Health 30:318-27. 2007....
- Recruitment of rural physicians in a diabetes internet intervention study: overcoming challenges and barriersPamela Payne Foster
The University of Alabama School of Medicine, Tuscaloosa, USA
J Natl Med Assoc 102:101-7. 2010..This paper highlights a descriptive study of the challenges and lessons learned in the recruitment of rural primary care physicians into a randomized clinical trial using an Internet-based approach...
- Assessment of HIV/AIDS prevention of rural African American Baptist leaders: implications for effective partnerships for capacity building in American communitiesPamela Payne Foster
Institute for Rural Health Research, Department of Community and Rural Medicine, The University of Alabama School of Medicine, Tuscaloosa, AL 35487 0326, USA
J Natl Med Assoc 103:323-31. 2011....
- The evolution of a community-based telepsychiatry program in rural Alabama: lessons learned-a brief reportThaddeus Ulzen
Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Health, The University of Alabama School of Medicine, Tuscaloosa Campus, Tuscaloosa, AL 35487 0326, USA
Community Ment Health J 49:101-5. 2013....
- Older African Americans' management of HIV/AIDS stigmaPamela Payne Foster
Department of Community Rural Medicine, The University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa, AL, USA
AIDS Care 21:1306-12. 2009..The study findings have implications for designing prevention programs, and strategies to improve social support for this age group...