Genomes and Genes
Alan M Fong
Affiliation: University of North Carolina
- Dual targeting of CCR2 and CX3CR1 in an arterial injury model of vascular inflammationMaya R Jerath
Department of Medicine, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, NC, USA
Thromb J 8:14. 2010..The chemokine receptors CCR2 and CX3CR1 are important in the development of coronary artery disease. The purpose of this study is to analyze the effect of a novel CCR2 inhibitor in conjunction with CX3CR1 deletion on vascular inflammation...
- CX3CR1 deficiency impairs dendritic cell accumulation in arterial intima and reduces atherosclerotic burdenPeng Liu
Thurston Arthritis Research Center and Department of Medicine, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of Medicine, Chapel Hill, NC 27599 7280, USA
Arterioscler Thromb Vasc Biol 28:243-50. 2008..The chemokine receptor CX3CR1 is associated with arterial injury and atherosclerosis. We sought to determine whether a link exists between arterial DC accumulation, CX3CR1, and atherosclerosis...
- Decreased Th17 and antigen-specific humoral responses in CX₃ CR1-deficient mice in the collagen-induced arthritis modelTeresa K Tarrant
Department of Medicine, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, CB 7280, 3300 Manning Drive, Chapel Hill, NC 27599, USA
Arthritis Rheum 64:1379-87. 2012..Because CX(3) CR1 is expressed on T cells and antigen-presenting cells, we also examined adaptive immune functions in this model...
- Defective antitumor responses in CX3CR1-deficient miceYen Rei A Yu
Thurston Arthritis Research Center and the Department of Medicine, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Chapel Hill, NC 27599, USA
Int J Cancer 121:316-22. 2007..Our studies indicate that CX3CR1 is an important contributor to innate immunity at multiple levels. Its role in tumor immunity is not limited by expression of CX3CL1 by tumor cells...
- Enhanced Th17-cell responses render CCR2-deficient mice more susceptible for autoimmune arthritisRishi R Rampersad
Department of Medicine, Thurston Arthritis Research Center, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Chapel Hill, North Carolina, United States of America
PLoS ONE 6:e25833. 2011....
- CX3CR1 deficiency confers protection from intimal hyperplasia after arterial injuryPeng Liu
Department of Medicine, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, USA
Arterioscler Thromb Vasc Biol 26:2056-62. 2006..We investigated the mechanisms by which CX3CR1 may be involved by evaluating the inflammatory response to arterial injury in CX3CR1-deficient animals...
- Role of CX3CR1 in the anti-tumor effects of NK cellsAlan Fong; Fiscal Year: 2007..abstract_text> ..
- Role of CX3CR1 in the Pathogenesis of AtherosclerosisAlan M Fong; Fiscal Year: 2010....