Shannon E Fogh
Affiliation: University of California
- Standardization and quality assurance of radiation therapy volumes for adults with high-grade gliomasShannon Fogh
Department of Radiation Oncology, University of California, San Francisco, UCSF, School of Medicine, San Francisco, CA Electronic address
Semin Radiat Oncol 24:259-64. 2014..In this article we review the current guidelines, patterns of care, patterns of failure, imaging advances and toxicity related to radiation therapy volumes in the treatment of GBM. ..
- Localized therapy for male breast cancer: functional advantages with comparable outcomes using breast conservationShannon Fogh
Department of Radiation Oncology, University of California, San Francisco, CA Electronic address
Clin Breast Cancer 13:344-9. 2013..The purpose of this study was to examine the feasibility of BCS as an alternative to mastectomy for MBC with respect to musculoskeletal functionality and treatment outcome...
- Value of fluoro-2-deoxy-D-glucose-positron emission tomography for detecting metastatic lesions in head and neck cancerShannon E Fogh
Department of Radiation Oncology, Jefferson Medical College of Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia, PA, USA
Am J Clin Oncol 35:311-5. 2012..The purpose of this report is to examine the accuracy of staging PET scans for detecting distant metastatic disease in patients with HNC...
- Do elderly patients experience increased perioperative or postoperative morbidity or mortality when given neoadjuvant chemoradiation before esophagectomy?Shannon E Fogh
Department of Radiation Oncology, University of California, San Francisco, CA 94143, USA
Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys 80:1372-6. 2011....
- Hypofractionated stereotactic radiation therapy: an effective therapy for recurrent high-grade gliomasShannon E Fogh
Department of Radiation Oncology, Neurological Surgery, Kimmel Cancer Center, Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia, PA, USA corrected
J Clin Oncol 28:3048-53. 2010..We sought to determine the efficacy and toxicity profile of H-SRT alone or in addition to repeat craniotomy or concomitant chemotherapy...
- Interval From Imaging to Treatment Delivery in the Radiation Surgery Age: How Long Is Too Long?Zachary A Seymour
Department of Radiation Oncology, University of California at San Francisco, San Francisco, California Electronic address
Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys 93:126-32. 2015..The purpose of this study was to evaluate workflow and patient outcomes related to frameless stereotactic radiation surgery (SRS) for brain metastases...