Rachel B Fissell
Affiliation: University of Michigan
- Patterns of hepatitis C prevalence and seroconversion in hemodialysis units from three continents: the DOPPSRachel B Fissell
Division of Nephrology, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, 48105 2303, USA
Kidney Int 65:2335-42. 2004..Hepatitis C virus (HCV) remains a problem within hemodialysis units. This study measures HCV prevalence and seroconversion rates across seven countries and investigates associations with facility-level practice patterns...
- Factors associated with "do not resuscitate" orders and rates of withdrawal from hemodialysis in the international DOPPSRachel B Fissell
Division of Nephrology, University of Michigan, and Department of Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Ann Arbor, Michigan 48105 2303, USA
Kidney Int 68:1282-8. 2005..Worldwide statistics on practice patterns regarding "do not resuscitate" (DNR) orders and patient withdrawal from hemodialysis have not been uniformly collected or analyzed...
- International variation in vitamin prescription and association with mortality in the Dialysis Outcomes and Practice Patterns Study (DOPPS)Rachel B Fissell
Division of Nephrology, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, USA
Am J Kidney Dis 44:293-9. 2004..The present study investigates patterns of water-soluble vitamin use among HD patients in the Dialysis Outcomes and Practice Patterns Study (DOPPS) I and evaluates outcomes associated with vitamin use...
- Diuretic use, residual renal function, and mortality among hemodialysis patients in the Dialysis Outcomes and Practice Pattern Study (DOPPS)Jennifer L Bragg-Gresham
Arbor Research Collaborative for Health, formerly University Renal Research and Education Association, Ann Arbor, MI, USA
Am J Kidney Dis 49:426-31. 2007..Information about residual renal function (RRF) and outcomes associated with practices of diuretic use in patients with end-stage renal disease is not available worldwide...
- Physical exercise among participants in the Dialysis Outcomes and Practice Patterns Study (DOPPS): correlates and associated outcomesFrancesca Tentori
Arbor Research Collaborative for Health, Ann Arbor, MI, USA
Nephrol Dial Transplant 25:3050-62. 2010....
- Dialysis Outcomes and Practice Patterns Study (DOPPS) data on medications in hemodialysis patientsVittorio E Andreucci
Universita Federico II, Naples, Italy
Am J Kidney Dis 44:61-7. 2004..Medications affect many measures of hemodialysis patients' well-being...
- Predictors of early mortality among incident US hemodialysis patients in the Dialysis Outcomes and Practice Patterns Study (DOPPS)Brian D Bradbury
Department of Global Epidemiology, Amgen, Inc, Thousand Oaks, California 91320, USA
Clin J Am Soc Nephrol 2:89-99. 2007..Inadequate predialysis nephrology care was strongly associated with mortality during this period, highlighting the potential benefits of contact with a nephrologist at least 1 mo before HD initiation...