Kristin M Ferguson
Affiliation: University of Southern California
- Implementing a social enterprise intervention with homeless, street-living youths in Los AngelesKristin M Ferguson
University of Southern California School of Social Work, Los Angeles, CA 90089 0411, USA
Soc Work 52:103-12. 2007....
- Evaluation of the CSEC Community Intervention Project (CCIP) in five U.S. CitiesKristin M Ferguson
School of Social Work, University of Southern California, Los Angeles, California 90089, USA
Eval Rev 33:568-97. 2009..Our findings inform NGO representatives, law enforcement officials, and prosecutors of the importance of professional training and the benefits of cross-disciplinary collaboration in addressing CSEC...
- A comparison of addiction and transience among street youth: Los Angeles, California, Austin, Texas, and St. Louis, MissouriKristin M Ferguson
School of Social Work, University of Southern California, 669 West 34th Street, Los Angeles, CA 90089 0411, USA
Community Ment Health J 46:296-307. 2010..Understanding the heterogeneity of this population as well as the relationship between addiction and transience has implications for providing national substance abuse responses...
- Correlates of street-survival behaviors in homeless young adults in four U.S. citiesKristin M Ferguson
School of Social Work, University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA 90089 0411, USA
Am J Orthopsychiatry 81:401-9. 2011..Identification of the environmental and demographic factors associated with survival behaviors suggests that there may be value in combining harm-reduction strategies with efforts to reduce the transience of homeless young adults...
- Exploring family environment characteristics and multiple abuse experiences among homeless youthKristin M Ferguson
School of Social Work, University of Southern California, USA
J Interpers Violence 24:1875-91. 2009..Grounded theory is used to interpret findings and develop working hypotheses to guide future studies of multitype maltreatment among homeless youth...