Christopher A Feddock
Affiliation: University of Kentucky
- Do pressure and fatigue influence resident job performance?Christopher A Feddock
Department of Internal Medicine, University of Kentucky, Lexington, KY, USA
Med Teach 29:495-7. 2007..Global surveys of residents have consistently identified stress variables as important factors in resident job performance...
- Attitudes of Kentucky women regarding mandatory reporting of intimate partner violenceChristopher A Feddock
University of Kentucky, K522 Kentucky Clinic, Lexington, KY 40536 0284, USA
J Ky Med Assoc 107:17-21. 2009..The purpose of this project was to understand the attitudes of women clinic patients in Kentucky regarding mandatory reporting of intimate partner violence and how these attitudes may differ by abuse status...
- Is time spent with the physician associated with parent dissatisfaction due to long waiting times?Christopher A Feddock
University of Kentucky College of Medicine, Lexington, KY 40536, USA
Eval Health Prof 33:216-25. 2010..Therefore, although long wait times was related to decreased parent satisfaction with pediatric clinic visits, increased time with the physician tended to moderate this relationship...
- Are continuity clinic patients less satisfied when residents have a heavy inpatient workload?Christopher A Feddock
University of Kentucky, Kentucky, USA
Eval Health Prof 28:390-9. 2005..Although alternative explanations exist, we propose that heavy hospital workload is associated with decreased patient satisfaction in resident continuity clinic...
- Can physicians improve patient satisfaction with long waiting times?Christopher A Feddock
University of Kentucky, USA
Eval Health Prof 28:40-52. 2005..03). These data suggest that physicians can mediate the negative effects of long waiting times by spending more time with their patients. Future studies on patient satisfaction should consider this interaction...
- Student involvement on teaching roundsAndrew R Hoellein
KY Clinic K509, Lexington, KY, 40536, USA
Acad Med 82:S19-21. 2007..Inpatient internal medicine education occurs in a fragile learning environment. The authors hypothesized that when medical students are involved in teaching rounds, residents may perceive a decrease in value of attending teaching...
- Are continuity clinic patients less satisfied when the resident is postcall?Andrew R Hoellein
Department of Internal Medicine, University of Kentucky College of Medicine, Lexington, KY 40536, USA
J Gen Intern Med 19:562-5. 2004..99 +/- 1.8, than when not postcall, 9.31 +/- 1.3. We herein discuss etiologies and implications of these findings for both patient care and medical education...
- Enhancing knowledge and clinical skills through an adolescent medicine workshopChristopher A Feddock
Departments of Internal Medicine, University of Kentucky, Lexington, USA
Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med 163:256-60. 2009..To determine the effect of a medical school adolescent medicine workshop on knowledge and clinical skills using standardized patients...
- The lost art of clinical skillsChristopher A Feddock
Department of Internal Medicine, University of Kentucky, Lexington 40536 0284, USA
Am J Med 120:374-8. 2007