Affiliation: University of Michigan
- Fast tandem mass spectra-based protein identification regardless of the number of spectra or potential modifications examinedJayson Falkner
Department of Biological Chemistry and Program in Bioinformatics, University of Michigan, 1301 Catherine Street, Ann Arbor, MI 48109, USA
Bioinformatics 21:2177-84. 2005..New software algorithms need to be devised in order to address the performance issues of conventional MSMS protein dataset-based protein identification...
- ProteomeCommons.org JAF: reference information and tools for proteomicsJ A Falkner
Department Biological Chemistry, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI 48104, USA
Bioinformatics 22:632-3. 2006..The JAF also includes several user tools that can be run directly from a web browser...
- ProteomeCommons.org IO Framework: reading and writing multiple proteomics data formatsJ A Falkner
Department of Biochemistry, Program in Bioinformatics, Ann Arbor, MI 48109, USA
Bioinformatics 23:262-3. 2007..The IO Framework includes an on-line tool for non-programmers and a set of libraries that developers may use to convert between various proteomics file formats...
- A spectral clustering approach to MS/MS identification of post-translational modificationsJayson A Falkner
Department of Biological Chemistry, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan 48109, USA
J Proteome Res 7:4614-22. 2008..Significantly more spectra can be identified with this approach, including spectra with unexpected potential modifications or amino-acid substitutions...
- Human Proteinpedia enables sharing of human protein dataSuresh Mathivanan
Nat Biotechnol 26:164-7. 2008