Affiliation: University of Colorado
- 3-D guidance of complex pulmonary artery stent placement using reconstructed rotational angiography with live overlayThomas Fagan
Division of Pediatric Cardiology, The Children s Hospital, University of Colorado, Aurora, Colorado 80045, USA
Catheter Cardiovasc Interv 79:414-21. 2012..Technical considerations, advantages, and limitations of this procedural strategy are discussed...
- Fracture of the GORE HELEX septal occluder: associated factors and clinical outcomesThomas Fagan
Division of Pediatric Cardiology, The Children s Hospital, University of Colorado, Aurora, CO 80045, USA
Catheter Cardiovasc Interv 73:941-8. 2009..This study examines factors associated with, and clinical effects of, wire frame fractures (WFF) of the GORE HELEX Septal Occluder (HELEX)...
- Percutaneous transhepatic access for catheter ablation of cardiac arrhythmiasDuy Thai Nguyen
Electrophysiology, University of Colorado, Anschutz Medical Campus, 12401 E 17th Avenue, B 132, Aurora, CO 80045, USA
Europace 15:494-500. 2013..The purpose of this study is to review a series of patients undergoing percutaneous transhepatic access to allow for ablation of cardiac arrhythmias...
- Intra-atrial Reentrant Tachycardia in Complete Transposition of the Great Arteries Without Femoral Venous AccessRyan T Borne
Cardiac Electrophysiology, University of Colorado, Denver, 12605 East 16th Avenue, Mailstop B136, Aurora, CO 80045, USA
Card Electrophysiol Clin 8:197-200. 2016..This case was unique in that the lack of femoral venous access required transhepatic venous access and bidirectional block was attained with ablation lesions along the cavotricuspid isthmus on both sides of the baffle. ..
- The missing leak: a case report of a baffle-leak closure using real-time 3D transoesophageal guidanceAndrew J Klein
University of Colorado at Denver, Aurora, 80045, USA
Eur J Echocardiogr 10:464-7. 2009..We report a case of a patient with TGA and a baffle leak that was both identified and percutaneously closed with the assistance of real-time 3D transoesophageal echocardiography...