- Team learning: collectively connecting the dotsAleksander P J Ellis
Department of Management and Policy, University of Arizona, Tucson, AZ 85721 0108, USA
J Appl Psychol 88:821-35. 2003..Finally, teams using a paired structure learned more than teams structured either functionally or divisionally. Theoretical and practical implications are discussed, as well as possible limitations and directions for future research...
- Unlocking the effects of gender faultlines on team creativity: is activation the key?Matthew J Pearsall
The Eller College of Management, The University of Arizona, Tucson, Z 85721 0108, USA
J Appl Psychol 93:225-34. 2008..Specifically, emotional conflict partially mediated the effects of activated gender faultlines on the number of ideas generated. Implications are discussed, as well as possible limitations and directions for future research...
- Examining retaliatory responses to justice violations and recovery attempts in teamsJessica Siegel Christian
Eller College of Management, University of Arizona, McClelland Hall 406, Tucson, AZ 85721 0108, USA
J Appl Psychol 97:1218-32. 2012..Results generally support our hypotheses for retaliation in the form of fewer supervisor-directed organizational citizenship behaviors but are less supportive for retaliation in the form of lower supervisor performance evaluations...
- Structural contingency theory and individual differences: examination of external and internal person-team fitJohn R Hollenbeck
Department of Management, Eli Broad Graduate School of Management, Michigan State University, East Lansing 48824 1122, USA
J Appl Psychol 87:599-606. 2002..Individual differences seem to play little or no role in functional structures, regardless of the degree of external fit...
- Backing up behaviors in teams: the role of personality and legitimacy of needChristopher O L H Porter
Department of Management, Texas A and M University, College Station 77843 4221, USA
J Appl Psychol 88:391-403. 2003..In addition, the legitimacy of the need for back up also has important interactive effects with both the personality of the back up recipient and the personality of the back up providers on backing up behaviors in teams...