Mohamed El Gazzar
Affiliation: University of Colorado Health Sciences Center
- Downregulation of leukotriene biosynthesis by thymoquinone attenuates airway inflammation in a mouse model of allergic asthmaMohamed El Gazzar
Department of Medicine, University of Colorado Health Sciences Center, 4200 E Ninth Avenue, Denver, CO 80262, USA
Biochim Biophys Acta 1760:1088-95. 2006..These results demonstrate the anti-inflammatory effect of TQ in experimental asthma...
- Anti-inflammatory effect of thymoquinone in a mouse model of allergic lung inflammationMohamed El Gazzar
Department of Medicine, University of Colorado Health Sciences Center, Denver, CO 80262, USA
Int Immunopharmacol 6:1135-42. 2006....
- Effect of thymoquinone on cyclooxygenase expression and prostaglandin production in a mouse model of allergic airway inflammationRabab El Mezayen
Department of Medicine, University of Colorado, Health Sciences Center, Denver, 80262, USA
Immunol Lett 106:72-81. 2006..These findings suggest that TQ has an anti-inflammatory effect during the allergic response in the lung through the inhibition of PGD2 synthesis and Th2-driven immune response...
- Endogenous signals released from necrotic cells augment inflammatory responses to bacterial endotoxinRabab El Mezayen
Department of Medicine, Wake Forest University School of Medicine, Medical Center Boulevard, Winston Salem, NC 27157, USA
Immunol Lett 111:36-44. 2007..This mechanism may contribute to the amplification and persistence of the inflammatory response to bacterial infection...
- Alteration of airway neuropeptide expression and development of airway hyperresponsiveness following respiratory syncytial virus infectionAzzeddine Dakhama
Department of Pediatrics, Division of Cell Biology, National Jewish Medical and Research Center, Denver, CO 80206, USA
Am J Physiol Lung Cell Mol Physiol 288:L761-70. 2005..Restoration of this balance may be beneficial for the treatment of RSV-mediated airway dysfunction...